• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Lemme just drop this here. Not certain what he's on, but it's working. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2136.jpg

There are 5,000,000,000 people on the earth... if 0.000001 percent of them are into sitting in a Rayon Papa San Chair dressed up as little Bo-Peep playing Doom on an Intellivision while listening to Gerry Fallwell Sermons on Eight-track and eating human toenails with French Onion Dip on them... then there are 5,000 crazoids doing it...

The internet has just made it easier for them to get together... I mean... just look at this thread :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well since you put it that way... I don't think it's crazy doc...

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.. We went up to him and I said, "come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "asshole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my wife called him a "butthead".

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Hillary 2016 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It’s so important at our age!!

Love the hide stupidity

Some next level shit ?

Guess I post the pictures in the right thread ?

Love how you whine as soon someone doesn't feed the echo room with back clapping posts.

Unless it's anti Obama, Murica #1 kinda shit post you all get upset like a 5 year old kid who's told no.

Love how you whine as soon someone doesn't feed the echo room with back clapping posts.

Unless it's anti Obama, Murica #1 kinda shit post you all get upset like a 5 year old kid who's told no.

Or grown ass men with blood in the fucking game who'd kick the ever loving fuck outta your smug ass just for drill. Fucking Punk.

Now tell Ma we're done with our Cigar and ready for another round of "Swooosh's",

Hi,

And meanwhile in Denmark:

Denmark has the highest direct and indirect taxes in the world, and you don’t need to be a high earner to make it into the top tax bracket of 56% (to which you must add 25% value-added tax, the highest energy taxes in the world, car import duty of 180%, and so on). How the money is spent is kept deliberately opaque by the authorities. Danes do tend to feel that they get value for money, but we should not overlook the fact that the majority of Danes either work for, or receive benefits from, the welfare state.

In Denmark the quality of the free education and health care is substandard: They are way down on the PISA [Programme for International Student Assessment] educational rankings, have the lowest life expectancy in the region, and the highest rates of death from cancer. And there is broad consensus that the economic model of a public sector and welfare state on this scale is unsustainable. The Danes’ dirty secret is that its public sector has been propped up by — now dwindling — oil revenues.

Denmark, meanwhile, promotes itself as a "green pioneer" and finger wags at the world about CO2 emissions, and yet it regularly beats the U.S. and virtually every other country on earth in terms of its per capita ecological footprint.

Sincerely,
Theis

Imagine a world where each country paid it's fair share into the "world police" force and their social democracies would collapse under the financial burden currently held by every tax paying American.

Last edited:

This is really where you show your complete lack of intelligence.

The shoe ad is controversial because people have and continue to lose their lives so shit bags like Craperdick can express themselves no matter how fucked up their view might be.

School shootings are not controversial. Not at all.
It's the cry for more gun control that is the debate.

Woosh! There goes your tuition money too.
Actually, you probably spent yours on tap dancing lessons.

All I got, thx to a caring friend. Then done with this POS, but his Mom has a good sense of humor. Thx Hon. ;)

38038046.jpg

4d46200d-it-s-good-to-be-the-queen-of-denmark.jpg

1536696995476-jpeg.6943272

Der+er+et+yndigt+land+_9c26b5ef3e221ad74db656b625cb568a.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I got, thx to a caring friend. Then done with this POS, but his Mom has a good sense of humor. Thx Hon. ;)

38038046.jpg

4d46200d-it-s-good-to-be-the-queen-of-denmark.jpg

1536696995476-jpeg.6943272

Der+er+et+yndigt+land+_9c26b5ef3e221ad74db656b625cb568a.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"More than 40 years on the Throne" ?

What, and still no Doodie ? (Here, have a DulcoLax or two.....). :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.. We went up to him and I said, "come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "asshole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my wife called him a "butthead".

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Hillary 2016 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It’s so important at our age!!

Love this.......good idea........

Reactions: Threadcutter308
^^^ lest we ignore the penis shaped object outlined by “her” yoga pants......