• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Long time... good to be back!

10e.jpg

Welcome Back Brother !!! Damn, it has been a bit. Hope all is well also. Good to see you back in the game !!!!!

Holy shit man! Damn it's good to see all of the regulars around again. Had a little personal hiatus there from posting and went into lurker-mode. I genuinely hope all has been well!

Oh snap! Shit just got real, Brigadier General Asshat is back. I smell more fuckery on the horizon. ?

Dirty D! How have you been? Oh there's always been some degree of fuckery brewing about - just not on the Interwebz for me. But yes, you would be absolutely correct there :D

@sirhrmechanic I'm not going to leave you out by any means either! How in the hell have you been?

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I knew something was going on when Plex went down. ;) Seriously great having ya back onboard and looking forward to yet more fuckery. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I knew something was going on when Plex went down. ;) Seriously great having ya back onboard and looking forward to yet more fuckery. :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha, true. It should be back up actually as of a few weeks ago! Give it a try and PM if it doesn't work for you.

Reactions: 1J04
...Dirty D! How have you been? Oh there's always been some degree of fuckery brewing about - just not on the Interwebz for me. But yes, you would be absolutely correct there :D...
It’s been so exhausting, do you have any idea how much work it is to troll these clowns all by myself? ?

It's a shit-ton of work, no doubt!

On the bright side, you aren't in the Reloading section telling newbies that 45g of Trailboss works great with 140's in a 6.5 :D
I’ve been busy in the bolt rifle section telling newbies that the 300RUM is a perfect beginners rifle in the 6-9 pound range and that brakes are for pussies, also the closer the scope is to the eye the better.

I’ve been busy in the bolt rifle section telling newbies that the 300RUM is a perfect beginners rifle in the 6-9 pound range and that brakes are for pussies, also the closer the scope is to the eye the better.

I totally agree! In fact, full contact of the ocular with the orbital bone structure is recommended for added stability. Works great with pistol-grip shotguns also. I'm the kinda guy that will jag a thumb out next to the front of the cylinder with a revolver too.

Pretty cool looking really. And a tad gross.

Reminds me a bit of the museum exhibit Body Worlds.
It was in Denver several years ago. I went twice.

I try not to dwell on my mortality. Some of you know about my issues. But this shit is so twisted, that I just had to share this patient's art therapy project with you.

View attachment 6983644

I mean, damn!

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMicm1806493

I work with this population of advanced heart failure patient that requires mechanical support. I have not seen something like this personally (yet), but my wife has at her facility. Pretty amazing thereapies out there... if you get them early.