• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Moment of silence for Charlie Murphy. Dude was on the rise and very funny.

And Man were those sketches funny as hell.
Saw him not long before he died. Probably had liver issues but he was freaking hilarious.

Screenshot_20220328-120605_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the mass of the ass.
Taking into consideration the heat of the meat remains constant.

Engineering 101 CalState Fullerton circa 1980 literally the first thing the prof said on the first day.
No idea how I remembered that.

Reactions: sled_mack
These types of facilities are my bread and butter. Looks almost exactly like a reactor hall we designed for a well known manufacturers of caulks and sealants. Jacketed vessel and condensing column above with an agitator.

We design manufacturing facilities using flammable and combustible liquids in quantities exceeding maximum allowable volumes. Hazardous production spaces with classified electrical and XP everything. Some of the plants I can't walk inside the production room without static dissipating shoes. Can't even bring in your cell phone. IPA, Heptane, Xylene, EO, all that stuff.

I saved this GIF for the next time a client asks me if they really need to spend all that money on Code compliance.

Wingsuits are their own kinda animal to fly just due to the rigging and deployment sequence. That's what turned me off of them.

Now they've become all the rage in the BASE community and dumb fuckers are pushing proximity flight too far.

Jeb Corliss is a good example. He pushed it until he hit an outcropping at 110mph, the impact degloved the muscle from his legs and broke a bunch of shit. He's extremely lucky to have survived...needless to say, he doesn't get so close anymore

Jeb Corliss impacting Table mountain

Reactions: NoDopes