• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

FB_IMG_1664167075566.jpg

This one got me banned from Long Range Hunting because some fucktard was arguing with me about something he was completely, and provably, wrong about... Apparently a bunch of them got butthurt, bitched, and then flagged my post so the site owner would see it. What a bunch of fags. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 7958464

Don't worry. Around here, we like it when you are still retarded.

So, according to the information given here, a Latino student CAN technically grab a female classmate and get away with it, and undocumented students can bring all of their buddies to hang out in this classroom on weekends and holidays, smoke, drink, party, do drugs supplied to them by the Latino student, and take anything they want out of there? And Arab students who have homicidal urges can pretty much kill anyone they want EXCEPT black classmates? That's what I see...

anim_lol.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Where's the sign that says: "All you White Male fuckers are a piece of shit"?
Because you know that's what the teachers is saying verbally.

I think the white and Asian male students are too busy outside hunting deer, building trucks and excavators from parts kits, and watching military history videos on Skallagrim's Youtube channel to be involved in whatever is going on in that room...

This one got me banned from Long Range Hunting because some fucktard was arguing with me about something he was completely, and provably, wrong about... Apparently a bunch of them got butthurt, bitched, and then flagged my post so the site owner would see it. What a bunch of fags. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 7958464
I bet they’d shit a multi-colored cinder block if this video got posted on LRH