• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Screenshot_20221031-090803_Instagram.jpg

Doc,

The requirements for military service are not prescribed in the Constitution.

I’m fact, little beyond age and American citizenship are mentioned at all.

And age only for the President, and inferred to the Vice President as 36 years old and native born.

For Congress:

Article I, Section 2, Clause 2:

No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.

And for the Senate:
Article I, Section 3, Clause 3:

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

There are no requirements for a medical records release.

Why, I had to disclose my medical records to serve my country in the military......right????

To make sure I wasn't crazy, that I was physically able to do my job.......

Doc

Last edited:
Reactions: Flintdog2011
Actually says “natural born citizen.”

The Constitution lists only three qualifications for the Presidency — the President must be at least 35 years of age, be a natural born citizen, and must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years.

This raised contention when John McCain ran for POTUS, as he was born OCONUS (Panama?) to US citizen parents.

Some interpreted the clause to mean “born in the US and US Territories.” It’s never been resolved by the courts so??

Of course Lying Kenyans qualify so there’s that.

Actually says “natural born citizen.”

The Constitution lists only three qualifications for the Presidency — the President must be at least 35 years of age, be a natural born citizen, and must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years.

This raised contention when John McCain ran for POTUS, as he was born OCONUS (Panama?) to US citizen parents.

Some interpreted the clause to mean “born in the US and US Territories.” It’s never been resolved by the courts so??

Of course Lying Kenyans qualify so there’s that.

If it was not currently interpreted by the SC to mean born a USA citizen then Ted Cruz was wasting his time running for president.
Essentially how it is now used to determine if you can run is at the time of your birth were you essentially automatically eligible to be a USA citizen.
Being born in the USA covers that obviously
Funny enough even if your parents were here illegally in the country when you are born it still covers it, which is not the case in many other countries where you can't just sneak across the border, have a kid and say the kid is now a citizen so I get to stay too...

Doc,

And age only for the President, and inferred to the Vice President as 36 years old and native born.

For Congress:

No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.

And for the Senate:

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

You sound very vaccinated......

Doc

Doc,

For Congress:

And for the Senate:

My opinion .. because doctor's can be political.. AND the MAIN ONE... if your stupid enough to vote for a 'XXX insert PC word' then you deserve what you get. People have the right to vote for whomever they want. If you want to vote for a medical handicap.. then that's your right.

I don’t like Fetterman, and like Mrs Fetterman even less, but I don’t recall a requirement in the Constitution for disclosing medical records to run for office?

That’s some neo nazi shit right there.

Not going to argue, but you can't get around if they really said all was good they would have put the records out to the public just to shut those right wing nut jobs up. As is they will not. Me being human tells me there is likely a ticking time bomb in the guys head. Will not be the first time the Mrs. walked in after the hubby took his dirt nap.

Key here is appointed. So you are not even voting for the guy you think you are. It is clear as day.

But you are right, nothing "illegal" about it, just shady.

1667322780895.png

The surrendered Tories, most of them who already threw down their muskets, waved their hands wildly and cried for mercy as the line of overmountain men advanced towards them. "Quarter! Please, we are unarmed! Please don't shoot!", they screamed. "Buford! Buford! Tarleton's Quarter!", the enraged frontiersmen roared as they leveled their rifles at the Tories and fired an overwhelming volley at point blank range. General Nathaniel Greene ran amongst the frontier troops, desperately trying to get them to stop the slaughter of the Tory and Redcoat prisoners, but the mountain mens' fury had reached a level far beyond placating. They had tossed aside their rifles by then and were hacking to death anyone who had survived the volley using tomahawks and hunting knives...

- Aftermath of the Battle of Guilford Courthouse. March 15, 1781

M-Ft.-Henry-3-4CAug06.jpg

The surrendered Tories, most of them who already threw down their muskets, waved their hands wildly and cried for mercy as the line of overmountain men advanced towards them. "Quarter! Please, we are unarmed! Please don't shoot!", they screamed. "Buford! Buford! Tarleton's Quarter!", the enraged frontiersmen roared as they leveled their rifles at the Tories and fired an overwhelming volley at point blank range. General Nathaniel Greene ran amongst the frontier troops, desperately trying to get them to stop the slaughter of the Tory and Redcoat prisoners, but the mountain mens' fury had reached a level far beyond placating. They had tossed aside their rifles by then and were hacking to death anyone who had survived the volley using tomahawks and hunting knives...

- Aftermath of the Battle of Guilford Courthouse. March 15, 1781

M-Ft.-Henry-3-4CAug06.jpg

Sucks to be Brit.