• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Yep, Thompson's started at about $250-$300. Today, they start at about 25K for a WW2 savage, a BAR around >$40++, MP5, about 50K.
A rare Monitor??

A3E37B5C-9A99-407B-91DF-C86373C65B22.jpeg
5A9E05AF-1B88-4C36-BDA2-5C1C9E7E6CD7.jpeg
58B157ED-31DE-44EC-9AB6-82C54949B68B.jpeg

Yep, Thompson's started at about $250-$300. Today, they start at about 25K for a WW2 savage, a BAR around >$40++, MP5, about 50K.
A rare Monitor??

What people forget is that was a metric shit ton of money back then. Today the only reason they are expensive is the limited supply. And because of that you know why that law will never be reversed. Imagine the losses in a collection if a stroke of a pen would make it ok to make new machine guns again.

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
What people forget is that was a metric shit ton of money back then. Today the only reason they are expensive is the limited supply. And because of that you know why that law will never be reversed. Imagine the losses in a collection if a stroke of a pen would make it ok to make new machine guns again.
So what part of that falls in "shall not be infringed" ? Just because somebody has tons of money invested that's perfectly reasonable to infringe on the Constitution? That's some Fudd thinking. You would fit in great with Wayne Lapierre and the rest of the gun control fools.

Reactions: FWoo45 and NoDopes
So what part of that falls in "shall not be infringed" ? Just because somebody has tons of money invested that's perfectly reasonable to infringe on the Constitution? That's some Fudd thinking. You would fit in great with Wayne Lapierre and the rest of the gun control fools.
You misunderstand. My comment was two fold. First that $300 sounds like nothing today, and it is nothing, but in the 20's that was a great deal of money, very expensive that not many could afford.

The second was a comment on why I think it will never be changed. There is too much money to be lost if they ever reverse the 86 bullshit.

I agree with you, If I want to sit in my back yard and shoot a 155mm I should be able to as long as I don't screw anyone else up.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
View attachment 8093112
Former TV commercial actors and actress, line up for unemployment benefits.

Are you guys familiar with the name Joe Montana? Aside from him trying to kill my wife another tidbit is he collects disability from the state of CA.

He was injured on the job you see, and the benefits relate to how much money you made, so he is getting a six figure check from the state for getting hurt while playing fooseball.

Your .gov at work.

Just.....I still have an issue thinking 100 years ago was 1923. Hell I have a 1986 car and it being an antique is still hard for me....I looked at those new.

Me too! I look at when I bought a firearm and I can't believe how long ago it actual was. I can't believe my baby is 27 either.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Are you guys familiar with the name Joe Montana? Aside from him trying to kill my wife another tidbit is he collects disability from the state of CA.

He was injured on the job you see, and the benefits relate to how much money you made, so he is getting a six figure check from the state for getting hurt while playing fooseball.

Your .gov at work.
Joe Montana tried to kill your wife?

Man, I thought he was better than OJ in every category. Guess he doesn’t measure up on the beheading and slashing stats.

Sirhr

Is this still available? Asking for everyone. 🤪
I mean, you know it's gonna be fun as hell for a little bit. Just be sure to lock up all the guns, knives, bats, lamps, heavy books, dishes, glasses, bottles, pots, pans, small appliances, etc... cause you know that crazy is coming out at some point.

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey