• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

336914475_2125517880971174_5218315520126576966_n.jpg

IMG_2354.jpeg

Her dissertation entitled “Two slices of bread + an unknown number of meat slices + 1 cheese slice/2 = 1 sammich” rocked the scientific community proving that a whole can be less than the sum of its parts.

She will use her Nobel Prize award of more than $600,000 to next study the effect of suction on carpets and its ability to levitate cat hairs in the presence of gravity.”

Sirhr

View attachment 8126030

Her dissertation entitled “Two slices of bread + an unknown number of meat slices + 1 cheese slice/2 = 1 sammich” rocked the scientific community proving that a whole can be less than the sum of its parts.

She will use her Nobel Prize award of more than $600,000 to next study the effect of suction on carpets and its ability to levitate cat hairs in the presence of gravity.”

Sirhr
Bet her pussy smells like a public library👍

When my Brother in law was training troops at Fort Lost in the Woods, he told me he had young men from New York who had never saw a cow, or had no idea there were that many trees in the woods…. 😂
I was at Lost in the Woods in '95. That definitely sounds like a few of the guys I was there with... Never been off concrete in their lives.

Also had one guy from Puerto Rico who had never seen snow except in pictures.

Mike

I was at Lost in the Woods in '95. That definitely sounds like a few of the guys I was there with... Never been off concrete in their lives.

Also had one guy from Puerto Rico who had never seen snow except in pictures.

Mike
83 lost in the woods.
8 man "room" no doors.
1 black guy, the rest white. One guy from BFE North West state was acting " weird" towards black guy. Admits that he had never seen a black person in real life, only on TV.

83 lost in the woods.
8 man "room" no doors.
1 black guy, the rest white. One guy from BFE North West state was acting " weird" towards black guy. Admits that he had never seen a black person in real life, only on TV.
Capt. Hamilton in those days….

Lost in the woods in 84. Our barracks were new and actually out in the woods. We were the new Airborne platoon program they had started and we were segregated away from everyone else. Chow was a 2 or 3 mile run away.

Reactions: Charlie112