• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

What? Are you saying you want her pee pee to look bigger?
Nice turn around. I want her to think my pee pee looks bigger. She can worry about her own pee pee on her own time. There, I knew you would go there next and had to beat you to it. I win?

C81FDB59-D27F-492B-ABD6-216F8BF57BA2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ and missed
New

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_011421.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_011421.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 650
  • img_1_1699837659372.jpg
    img_1_1699837659372.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 645
  • img_2_1699838050817.jpg
    img_2_1699838050817.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 671
  • Haha
Reactions: 232593
^^^^^^ I'm glad I'm married. At 52 years old, if I'm ever single again, I'll stay that way.
Divorced last year. You have the right idea. I'm 42 and good grief these "modern" women are delusional on what they think they deserve. I've got my kid and got the snip a few years back. by no means am I going to get back into the shitshow of modern dating!

Divorced last year. You have the right idea. I'm 42 and good grief these "modern" women are delusional on what they think they deserve. I've got my kid and got the snip a few years back. by no means am I going to get back into the shitshow of modern dating!
Ditto!

Not raising others kids.
Not providing free room and board.
Not financing a womans life.
Not interested in dealing with emotions.
Not interested in your over used vagina.
Not interested in hearing how I dont do this, or spending too much time doing that.

Im over women, even though I can capture any woman I want.

Last edited:
Interesting. I'm not a subscriber but I got it.

Here's the first paragraph:

On Monday, a TikTok user with 371 followers, using the screen name “_monix2,” posted a video where she read parts of Osama bin Laden’s “Letter to America,” in which the late terrorist leader said his killings of nearly 3,000 Americans in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks had been justified by the United States’ support of Israel’s “occupation” of the Palestinian territories.

From this, cherry picked portion, the libs have jumped on how OSB was right about the US creating the situation that justified Hamas surprise attack on israel 10/07.

They ignored the part of "Western blasphemy" by embracing homosexuality, other excesses, etc. They just jumped on the "Free Palestine" justification bandwagon. The fact that TikTok and other platforms removed "The Letter To America" references only fanned the flames, so to speak.

Google-fu for more.

Interesting. I'm not a subscriber but I got it.

Here's the first paragraph:

On Monday, a TikTok user with 371 followers, using the screen name “_monix2,” posted a video where she read parts of Osama bin Laden’s “Letter to America,” in which the late terrorist leader said his killings of nearly 3,000 Americans in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks had been justified by the United States’ support of Israel’s “occupation” of the Palestinian territories.

From this, cherry picked portion, the libs have jumped on how OSB was right about the US creating the situation that justified Hamas surprise attack on israel 10/07.

They ignored the part of "Western blasphemy" by embracing homosexuality, other excesses, etc. They just jumped on the "Free Palestine" justification bandwagon. The fact that TikTok and other platforms removed "The Letter To America" references only fanned the flames, so to speak.

Google-fu for more.

Most libtards do not understand that the mere APPEARANCE of them with their colored hair, bracelets, rainbow clothing etc., alone, would warrant them a sentence of death via immolation and torture at the hands of Islamist regimes. They are like the rest of the completely ignorant Tiktok edgelords who had taken part in the "chroming" challenges where they huff the fumes of dangerous solvents like methyl ethyl ketone or toluene for a high. They only heard some shit eating influencer telling them that doing so would give them an opiate-like high. They never realized that there is a very high probability of suffering permanent brain damage and death when fucking around with solvents and MANY of them paid the ultimate price, including an Australian teen who suffered a week of nonstop and uncontrollable seizures after huffing toluene before dying...

I was walking around a local market afew years ago and a guy had about six for sale.

I knew what they were immediately, but it took me a few seconds to realise why they were stained black.

I pointed them out to my wife, who picked one up and and asked me if they were some kind of tent pegs. I told her that I'd tell her after she put it back down. The guy running the stall suddenly disappeared from sight around the back of his van.

"They're what? Where did they get those?" said the wife.

"Well, see how they all looked burned?" Said I.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" Said my wife.

Another guy next to us, listening to our conversation, was pissing himself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister Ridge
I got divorced 25 years ago at age 44. I quickly found out that most women in my age bracket either wanted a "retirement plan" (i.e. older wealthy guy) or a boy toy. Found my current wife a few years later, we both have the same twisted humor LOL

edit: originally said 54....needed my coffee to do the math correctly LMAO AND she's the one who got me into shooting

Last edited: