• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1712099773289.gif

Depends on if you’re doing the car jacking or getting car jacked.

I thought car jackers always used these:

View attachment 8388403
Mine was supposed to be in reference to how Archduke Franz Ferdinand was killed. Not really a car jacking but I thought it fit in with Lugers by nazis for attic hiders.

The class is talking about the American Dream. The students one by one say what it means to them. Owning a home, a wife and children, a good job and things like that. The last student is an exchange student and she says that she is German. The teacher asks her if the Germans have a German dream. She says, Yes but the rest of the world didn't agree with it.

Is this available?

Sirhr
We collect them till we have a few hundred, for us this is generally once every 6-ish years. At that time we offer the entire lot up for auction. Only requirement (currently) is that you have a store front FFL (that is a sheriff thing). Aside from that bid away.....on the entire lot.

There are always....ALWAYS....things in there you say OMG. But there is a great deal of ho hum, then some things that are not even good for parts. But it is a package deal. Closed bit, high number wins the lot.

Reactions: mauserman
So am I the only one who wants to know what happens if the other one gets married??
I am more curious if one likes facials and the other doesn't. One likes to eat ass and the other doesn't. What happens if one likes anal and the other doesn't? Does the husband only get to play with one tit and one ass cheek? What happens if he accidently pulls the sisters hair or chokes the wrong one?

What happens if the other sister wants to date a guy? Is that considered cheating being as they have one vagina? If the other gets married, which husband gets sloppy seconds?

They get pregnant and have a child... whos the mom and whos the aunt?

I am more curious if one likes facials and the other doesn't. One likes to eat ass and the other doesn't. What happens if one likes anal and the other doesn't? Does the husband only get to play with one tit and one ass cheek? What happens if he accidently pulls the sisters hair or chokes the wrong one?

What happens if the other sister wants to date a guy? Is that considered cheating being as they have one vagina? If the other gets married, which husband gets sloppy seconds?

They get pregnant and have a child... whos the mom and whos the aunt?
I thought the US military now says two mom's is perfectly normal?

Reactions: MJF