• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1519954415005.png

That's awesome.
Turrets would be fun as well.

R

Now that's funny. We've had only 2 guys that I'm aware of that had Tourettes in here. The one guy was a broken record of constant "Hi Mom, Hit Me !!!" Over n over n over. Then for shits n giggles he'd throw in the obligatory cuss words. He was here for dicking his four daughters so he didn't really start out with much of a chance in the system as it was. It was a hoot taking him to court. Hell, we'd argue over who was taking him. It was that entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Now that's funny. We've had only 2 guys that I'm aware of that had Tourettes in here. The one guy was a broken record of constant "Hi Mom, Hit Me !!!" Over n over n over. Then for shits n giggles he'd through in the obligatory cuss words. He was here for dicking his four daughters so he didn't really start out with much of a chance in the system as it was. It was a hoot taking him to court. Hell, we'd argue over who was taking him. It was that entertaining. :ROFLMAO:
We have a Guy around here that has turrets.
Decent guy from a decent family.
When he drinks he can't take his medication.
Some of the tirades that make it out after midnight are legendary.

R