• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

exam-gan-final-president-tyrone-first-americas-bird-was-national-17759110.png

Reactions: Snipe260
So a famous golfer, having won a tournament in Ireland, took a few days vacation to drive around the beautiful Irish west. He pulls into a very small village to fuel up. As he steps out of the rented Mercedes, a couple of tees fall out of his pocket. The ten-year-old attendant who comes out of the petrol station/pub/market looks at what fell, says to the golfer "Sir what are dem t'ings on da ground?" Golfer says "Oh, I put my balls on 'em before I drive." Kid looks at car, says "Dem Germans t'ink of EVERYthing!"

Reactions: lash
MISSING WIFE FOUND by ALASKA STATE TROOPERS
The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We're sorry Mr Wilkins but we have some information about your wife", said one of the Troopers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?", Wilkins exclaimed.

The Troopers looked at each other.

One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, Mr Wilkins said, "Give me the bad news first."

The Trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you sir but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh my God!", exclaimed Wilkins.

Swallowing hard, he asked, "Whats the good news?"

The Trooper continued, "When we pulled her up she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good sized Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel you are entitled to a share of the catch."

Stunned, Mr Wilkins demanded, "If thats the good news, then whats the great news?"

The Trooper replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow".

Nice lol

Reactions: gigamortis