• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

695FFE9B-DE7C-448C-90C0-826948FF057D.jpeg

What in the holy fuck is this???

Should have just titled it 'Crocnado' and make 4 more equally bad sequels.

Oh please.......

I know some Coonasses in south Louisiana that would get in a heated argument over whose 6 year old kid would be allowed to kill it and then argue again over exactly how much rice to cook to go with it. :)

./

What in the holy fuck is this???

Should have just titled it 'Crocnado' and make 4 more equally bad sequels.

Florida Man is NOT impressed at all...

Add this to another film that has no reason for me to see it. I remember when Hollywood used to make movies worth seeing. Now, every one is just another way to bash men/toxic masculinity, push an agenda or be so ridiculously bizarre, its as if they say "you think that was stupid crazy, hold my beer"

Even movies I want to see, I have little hope for. John Wick 3, and Star Wars are 2 that they've screwed up royally so far. Jack Reacher was another that had promise. But it was as if they chose an actor the exact opposite of the book character. Then #2 was trying to make the woman more important than the main character...

I'll save my money and buy $30 bucks worth of candy at walmart and be much happier.

Add this to another film that has no reason for me to see it. I remember when Hollywood used to make movies worth seeing. Now, every one is just another way to bash men/toxic masculinity, push an agenda or be so ridiculously bizarre, its as if they say "you think that was stupid crazy, hold my beer"

Even movies I want to see, I have little hope for. John Wick 3, and Star Wars are 2 that they've screwed up royally so far. Jack Reacher was another that had promise. But it was as if they chose an actor the exact opposite of the book character. Then #2 was trying to make the woman more important than the main character...

I'll save my money and buy $30 bucks worth of candy at walmart and be much happier.

Couldn't have said it better right there. Almost every film that is being made now are tainted with the SJW rot. Over the last couple of years I have found audiobooks, especially those of classic historical fiction and SF, far more appealing.

The plot for this one sounds like it came right out of a drunken bullshit session among a group of screenwriters trying to come up with the lamest storyline that they can think of.

Oh please.......

I know some Coonasses in south Louisiana that would get in a heated argument over whose 6 year old kid would be allowed to kill it and then argue again over exactly how much rice to cook to go with it. :)

./
Hell, Terry, my 10 year old grabbed and charged the nearby 9mm quiet SBR and was about to drill the 6 footer that cruised over to our fishing spot the other day. Barely stopped him from drilling him in time to explain the need for a license. He felt quite cheated......

Doc

THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR A WOMAN SAY
-"What do you mean today's our anniversary?"
-"I'll swallow it all... I love the taste.
-"Can our relationship get a little more physical? I'm tired of being 'just friends'".
-"The new girl in my office is a stripper. I invited her over for dinner on Friday".
-"Go ahead and leave the seat up, it's easier for me to douche that way".
-"I won't even put my lips on that thing unless I get to swallow".
-"I'm bored. Let's shave my pussy!"
-"That was a great fart! Do another one!"
-"God... if I don't get to blow you soon, I swear I'm gonna bust!"
-"I've decided to stop wearing clothes around the house".
-"Can we not talk to each other tonight?"
-"I'd rather just watch TV".
-"It's way tooo biggg, that'll never fit in my tight..."
-"Ohhh, this diamond ring is way too big!!"
-"I liked that wedding even more than ours. Your ex-girlfriend has class".
-"And for our honeymoon we're going fishing in Alaska!"
-"Honey, does this outfit make my ass look too small?"
-"Damnit, don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there".
-"Is that phone for me? Tell those fuckers I'm not here".
-"That was fun! When will all of your friends be over to watch football again?"
-"Honey, come here! Watch me do a Body Shot off of my hot friend Stephanie"
-"I'm tired of cuddling!"
-"You're so sexy when you're hungover".
-"I love it when you play golf on Sunday's, I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too".
-"No, No, I'll take the car to have the oil changed".
-"Your mother is way better than mine".
-"I don't care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress".
-"Hey, pull my finger!"
-"Would you like to watch me go down on my girlfriend?"
-"I think hairy butts are really sexy".
-"Let's subscribe to Hustler".
-"I'd rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping".
-"Christ, not the fucking mall again, come on let's go to that new strip joint!"
-"I'm wrong. You must be right again".