• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1591040786_c2vze7wnfp.jpeg

House being built down the street by a crew of lesbians, there's not a nail in the building it's all TONGUE IN GROOVE
True story: I used to set concrete septic tanks. The property is owned by two smoking hot lesbians. The hole was not leveled. I said there was a hump in it. They thought I was being homophobic and called my boss.

True story: I used to set concrete septic tanks. The property is owned by two smoking hot lesbians. The hole was not leveled. I said there was a hump in it. They thought I was being homophobic and called my boss.
I used to dig the holes for those and know a hump in a shit tank hole is a bad deal.

A36CB568-1504-460D-A3BC-05B8E56C659E.png

Reactions: Jscb1b
After I left I started joking about how they used steel girders as there was not a stud in the house.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Three black ladies were on vacation driving a seeing the beauty of the SW part of the states.
They stopped at a gas station in a in town in Arizona.
They were pumping gas when the attendant came out to see if they needed anything.
He said to one of the women " you all Navajo?"
The lady replied " Hell NO, We Chicago HOES"