• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

B9DE9BE1-1CAB-489F-842A-A2DACF00F7B2.jpeg

April 1862 - March 1865

65 year old Tennessee farmer with a .45 caliber Kentucky rifle and grief for his murdered sons vs. Union gunboats on the Cumberland River.

Final score:

Tennessee farmer: 40 (official count, as they are all high ranking officers,marked by himself on the stock of his rifle) Total count could be more than 180 and some even estimated to be 300, as enlisted personnel, ship engineers and firemen, and officers' secretarial staff were not spared either.

Union fleet on the Cumberland: 0

April 1862 - March 1865

65 year old Tennessee farmer with a .45 caliber Kentucky rifle and grief for his murdered sons vs. Union gunboats on the Cumberland River.

Final score:

Tennessee farmer: 40 (official count, as they are all high ranking officers,marked by himself on the stock of his rifle) Total count could be more than 180 and some even estimated to be 300, as enlisted personnel, ship engineers and firemen, and officers' secretarial staff were not spared either.

@sirhrmechanic
You can add into this, IIRC

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Back when I was a medic I put some paste in my partners toothpaste.

Apparently it tastes bad.
old medic eh? Now I know why your humor is the way it is.....

When we hang out at my buddies place up in the mtns, we even can offend his wife (30 yr RN and many years as a flight nurse and EMS coordinator for a big trauma center in Chi town).
So. yeah, we kinda messed up....

Reactions: Davo308
When an unhappy, passive aggressive, emotional, impulsive, morally bankrupt Karen (sorry for the redundancy) tells you who she is- BELIEVE her!

old medic eh? Now I know why your humor is the way it is.....

When we hang out at my buddies place up in the mtns, we even can offend his wife (30 yr RN and many years as a flight nurse and EMS coordinator for a big trauma center in Chi town).
So. yeah, we kinda messed up....

Very unique sense of humor most don't understand.

I'm glad there were way fewer cameras around then because most people have no idea.

April 1862 - March 1865

Final score:

I give this book (Jack Hinson's One Man War" by McKenney) to each new crop of Snipers who join Tiger Force (Scout/Sniper team, 1/327IN, 101st Airborne. I have supported this team for 21 years). It disappears each year, but I keep sending the new one. This all took place just a few minutes drive from Ft Cambell, KY. Hinson's Grave stone is nearby in Dover, and there is a museum dedicated to his memory, right nearby. You can trek to the cave.
Hinson was never caught. The gun is owned by a Judge, in another County, nearby.
Oh, and it was .50 caliber. Custom built.

I give this book (Jack Hinson's One Man War" by McKenney) to each new crop of Snipers who join Tiger Force (Scout/Sniper team, 1/327IN, 101st Airborne. I have supported this team for 21 years). It disappears each year, but I keep sending the new one. This all took place just a few minutes drive from Ft Cambell, KY. Hinson's Grave stone is nearby in Dover, and there is a museum dedicated to his memory, right nearby. You can trek to the cave.
Hinson was never caught. The gun is owned by a Judge, in another County, nearby.

18 lb rifle. This story teller goes out to the firing location.

You might want to look in the Vintage section… ;-)

Sirhr

April 1862 - March 1865

Final score:

I expect there would be a lot of that, on both sides, if it ever went hot between the Red and Blue.

Both sides are very capable.

• Haha
Reactions: GlockPride and klf
Back when I was a medic I put some paste in my partners toothpaste.

Apparently it tastes bad.
I did that to my Captain who was an asshole, but I used garlic oil with a 10ML syringe in his toothpaste. He brushed his teeth constantly and always said “I can’t get the taste of this fucking garlic out of my mouth”.

I did that to my Captain who was an asshole, but I used garlic oil with a 10ML syringe in his toothpaste. He brushed his teeth constantly and always said “I can’t get the taste of this fucking garlic out of my mouth”.

Lol we also had a spray form of Nitro.

The ED nurses always tried to trade us for their sl pills because it worked better for CHF.

On occasion I'd point the spray bottle up into the front cab and give a spray.

My partner grew used to this but if he didn't crack the windows he'd get a headache.

It's a wonder you and I aren't in jail lol.

Reactions: Tack425

Leftist bullshit attention whore commercial. I remember there was one that was made shortly after Sandy Hook that showed an older dude trying to shoot up an office with a muzzleloading musket. He gets one shot off, office people takes off running and screaming everywhere and dude is trying to reload the musket. Point of the vid was something about "machine guns" and "high capacity mags". It was stupid as fuck and got roasted on Youtube. I wouldn't be surprised if this one was made by the same group that did the antigun one.

ETA: This video is getting raped in the comments section too. Awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: Davo308