• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics **SOLD** $1350 Vortex 3-18 Razor EBR2c (MRAD) + PMR Rings

Fair price or nah

• Seems fair broh

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Too damn high

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

The_Next_Generation

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2011
Foothills of Mt. Rainier
Vortex 3-18x50 Razor II in good shape with some love marks (show up to your next match looking like you know what you're doing).

Includes Vortex Precision Matched Rings (34mm, "Medium Plus" aka 1.1" height). They're minty fresh, still in the wrapper. If you don't want them I'll take $50 off.

Objective lens has never been touched, hence the dried raindrops. Eyepiece was wiped once with a lens cloth (also because of rain LOL). Some dings on the parallax knob, as well as the sunshade.

I've used this thing for the last 4 years as my primary rifle-optic-thing, and its been rock-solid. Maybe 15 matches on it? Not totally sure. No issues with zero or tracking. I've never done a tracking test (yeah yeah i know...), but its been pretty much good enough out to a mile. I'm a little bummed to let it go, but life's changed and I won't be getting much use out of this thing for a while...so here it is...

Thirteen-fiddy (1,350 greenies), shipped and insured conus inside an AMG box (its all i got, tossed the original box forever ago). If you're oconus we'll figure something out.

If you want the Spuhr, its the 4602 and for $375 ill leave it in the box for you...

The only trade I will consider is a Canon 100-400mm f4.5-f5.6 IS II...like for real. I really don't need anymore gun stuff to put in storage.

I prefer VENMO or Zelle for payment, or I guess we could do paypal (for the record, PP blows).
IMG_3470.JPG
IMG_3471.JPG
IMG_3472.JPG
IMG_3474.JPG
IMG_3473.JPG
IMG_3476.JPG
IMG_3478.JPG

(Pics taken with the original Canon 5D, 24-70mm USM L @ 70mm , 1/100s , f2.8, ISO 640)

Reactions: jcam
Still following! Lol
Thanks m8 lol

Responded to another PM, and I thought it might be helpful to others possibly considering donating to my new-Canon-lens-fund (aka “new mattress fund” if you ask my wife...):

$1675 if you want the scope+spuhr without the rings :)

The scope in the spuhr clears a flat-top rail if you’re curious. I had it on a Ruger Precision in 6.5, and shot recreationally for two years or so before upgrading to an AX308 and shooting mostly 6mm stuff for the other two years I’ve owned this scope.

It has never been intentionally abused. Snowed/rained on? Yes, maybe three or four times. Always transported and stored on the rifle in a pelican case when not in use, and I’ve always used scope caps when not shooting.

It’s been in my master bedroom closet for the last 7months, inside the box for the AMG 6-24x50 since that’s what I replaced it with. Its been bumped on barricades and the like during matches, and that’s the cause of the “road rash” in the pictures. Other then that, this scope is pristine. The glass is neck and neck with the AMG, but the AMG is slightly better.