• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD A&D FX-120i Reloading Scale and AutoTrickler V3 Combo (no AutoThrow) $660

aeagan

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2019
Cedar Rapids, IA
$660 TYD. Like new condition. Was set up to test out but was never used with powder. Decided the capability of this system was beyond what I needed for my casual shooting and hunting. The control board for the autotrickler has already been installed into the back of the FX-120i (see picture) so it's ready to plug and play. The control board can be easily removed if needed. The weighing pan centering "horseshoe" has been installed on the scale as well.

Includes all original parts and manuals that came with both the scale and the AutoTrickler (everything in the picture). Does NOT include an AutoThrow. I never had an AutoThrow, just the scale and trickler.

I realize I don't have any street cred on this site so if you're interested but concerned about getting scammed or something feel free to message me and I can send you my cell number to talk or we can figure out whatever would make you feel comfortable. Thanks!

FX120i and Autotrickler V3_Small.jpg

FX120i back_Small.jpg

Last edited: