• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - AICS Chassis for Savage Short Action (4.4" spacing) Top Bolt Release

evilsemaj

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2017
Northern Virginia
ALL SOLD - Action and bits sold. AICS Sold to Jdun91764

Savage AICS Short Action (Models 10/11/12 4.4" screw spacing) folding model. A little bit of wear on the AICS in the mag well (pictured) but in otherwise fantastic shape. AICS comes with box (well worn). This Savage AICS is a very rare item. It also allows for a savage action to take regular AICS magazines. I've used both .223 and .308 magazines with this, one .308/6.5C Magpul plastic 10 round AICS magazine is included. I know someone out there wants this as bad as I did 4 or so years ago...

Hopefully you can tell from the pictures it's in fantastic shape. Also notice that the bottom of the grip doesnt have any scratches or anything which normally happens to them. I always used the spigot mount with this, but a harris bipod will work on the front sling swivel. Let me know if you want additional angles. A question that came in was the weight so the kitchen scale says 4lb 13.5oz .

Included a picture of the invoice, I purchased this here on the hide from another member and the invoice came redacted as you see.

$1000 - AICS & Box, One Magpul .308/6.5C plastic 10rnd Magazine

Oh, this is ridiculous, but will trade AICS plus $2600 cash for a 5-27 ZCO MPCT3 only. (I can't imagine anyone who has a ZCO wants a savage chassis but might as well put it out there...)

IvvxogR.jpg

elMO8S6.jpg

2uNSb4x.jpg

TA8QuJl.jpg

Original Listing:

$1250 - Selling my Savage 12FV (4.4" screw spacing) Top Bolt Release .223 Factory Heavy Varmint 1:9, 0 moa pic rail. About ~3000 rounds fired. Shoots very, very well. Currently in a folding AICS for Savage Short Actions (Models 10/11/12 4.4" screw spacing). A little bit of wear on the AICS in the mag well (pictured) but in otherwise fantastic shape. AICS comes with box (well worn). (Rifle will ship removed from chassis). Obviously(?) rifle ships to FFL. AICS direct to your door. Feel free to ask if you want any more pics or other angles.

(If you want my advice... don't buy this. Buy a nice custom action and a chassis of your choice, learn from my mistakes, but here we are)

Willing to split up:
$300 - Factory Barreled Action/Trigger/Rail (no stock available).
$1000 - Just the AICS & Box
$90 - New Pacific Tool & Gage Savage Short Action AICS bottom metal. Bought this but then got the AICS before I got a stock to put this bottom metal in. (can provide discount to buyer of barreled action) I found the email with the purchase receipt but it doesn't have a part number :-( The description just says: "SAVAGE SHORT ACTION STEALTH BOTTOM METAL W/ 4.423" HOLE PATTERN STD LATCH W/O BOLT RELEASE"
I believe it is this one: https://pacifictoolandgauge.com/savage-bottom-metal/9137-sa-savage-stealth-dbm.html

I'm afraid I'm only going to be accepting USPS money orders or local FTF cash. Prices include shipping.

fKu6sBu.jpg

6yNdYXu.jpg

bWqGiMc.jpg

okxMauj.jpg

8bgvZBs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many people desire an AICS chassis for Savage 10/11/12 4.4" top bolt release footprint action, I was desperate to get my hands on one 3 or 4 years ago. These are SUPER rare. I'm expecting the listing to hang out for a while, if it's not gone, then it's still available, so just PM me.

Still have the internal mag spring/follower?
Pics of bolt face ??

Still have the internal mag spring/follower?
Pics of bolt face ??

Yes, I have the internal mag, spring / follower (pictured below) and that will come included with the barreled action.

Bolt face: (please note the "standard" bolt baffle is currently installed on the bolt, the factory "long ear" .223 baffle will be included with the barreled action). Also, for sale separately is a brand new never fired 6mmPPC/6.5Grendel/6mmARC stripped bolt head from PTG. Available to the buyer for $50.
PYbABDB.jpg

L7CZwgz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JimTN