• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD: Autotrickler V3 Combo Kit -Just Got It - Used Once, No Time for Reloading

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Just got this (see photo: ordered it on 8/20 and it just got to me about a week ago) from CE Products. Used it once for about 100 rounds of 6.5CM. Fantastic scale, wish I had it years ago. Everything works perfect. Has the bluetooth function, etc. (ipad not included). Took 2+ months to get to me, save yourself the wait and get it now! Just looking to get out of it what I have into it and recoup my shipping cost to you.

Selling some of my reloading stuff with my new job I just don't have time anymore. Will package it up the exact same way it came to me so it's in its original packaging and protected correctly.

$1,015 SOLD (that was my original price & tax) and shipping to your address. No trades.

SAM_3459.JPG

SAM_3460.JPG

Last edited:
what payment methods do you accept?

Not sure why you’re mad dude, read the forum rules. First person who says “I’ll take it” in the thread gets dibs, you can work out payment info after. Anything up until then is just tire kicking.

Reactions: E-Tool
@E-Tool Try "I'll take it pending payment method" in the future. You'll get first public dibs and reserve the right to back out if the OP wants you to pay in two dollar bills or something 😉

Reactions: E-Tool