• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold - Black AICS 1.5 non-folding chassis in ViperSkins

moaorbust

You make the lord very nervous...
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2019
Sacramento, CA
I am selling my black AICS 1.5 non-folding chassis for Rem700 pattern short actions. Included in the sale are the original AI thumbhole skins, all the original screws, tools, Victor spacers, rails, AI knurled screws, the AI spigot, Atlas spigot bipod, grippy cheek pad, as well as the AI sling for it. No mag. There are some small scrapes around the mag well but that is to be expected after 5 years of use at the range. This chassis has always been a pleasure to use and I rank it up with JAE.

I am asking $900 for all of it shipped and insured. Money order only.

Due to interest in in splitting the chassis and spigot/bipod I uploaded more pics. If I have buyers for both then I would part as below due to additional shipping.
$220 for spigot/bipod - SPF
$700 for chassis/sling - SPF

4A0EFD93-6FCC-49F4-9811-313AC17A1F11.jpeg7506C54C-2966-47C4-B600-346FC2AD10E9.jpegD5A9B31B-93E3-4EB7-8D62-9A871BD1BB63.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you still have this? Would you consider selling just the chassis with thumbhole? And if so, how much?

Thanks!

I do still have this. Unfortunately the spigot mount and spigot atlas are unique to this model of chassis, I cannot use them on another, so until I have a buyer for them too I cannot part them out.

MOA, Looks like Vin only wants the original AICS 1.5 black thumbhole ( is that correct Vin? ). I would be interested in the ViperSkins , spigot, bipod, sling and all the other items. If this could workout, pls let me know. Andy

MOA, Looks like Vin only wants the original AICS 1.5 black thumbhole ( is that correct Vin? ). I would be interested in the ViperSkins , spigot, bipod, sling and all the other items. If this could workout, pls let me know. Andy

I'm in at $700 for the chassis with thumbhole.

MOA?

Ok, just to confirm. Vin, $700 for the chassis (bottom in pic). Gwd, $220 for the everything else (top in pic). Everyone agree?

74340324-07D9-457D-9232-A566E658CAB4.jpeg