• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD! Lapua 50 BMG 50 Browning brass cases 4PH1200 LU4PH1200 $200 shipped

secondofangle2

Online Training Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2017
    SOLD

This is a box of 50 (47) Lapua 50 BMG brass cases with 3 cases missing because they were sacrificed to the Aztec Gods in the AMP annealing machine to generate a custom code, which for this lot (I selected 3 cases of average weight) was 2272 with pilot 501A (RWS brass is 2268). Two of the cases are also primed with a CCI 35 (I can remove or fire the primers if you wish. I primed these two to see how tight the pockets were because I had never worked with Lapua 50 BMG brass before when I got this). When I got this brass, I spent several hours measuring and categorizing and cataloging it every which way (in typical FCSA fashion), but never actually loaded and shot any, and then I had a shipment of 200 RWS cases delivered so RWS wins. I also meticulously measured the case weight and water capacity of 10 random pieces of this brass and I can't find the XLS sheet I entered the data into but it was some ridiculously small SD that was rivaled only by RWS/RUAG brass. I’ve priced it to reflect a $75 savings compared to new at Powder Valley ($266 + shipping but OOS). Feel free to make offers, but please justify why you think this is worth less than $200 other than you want a better deal, LOL. I scanned the internet and you can't get it anywhere close to this price, which reflects a savings of 20% or $1 per case.
    0.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-1726.jpg
      IMG-1726.jpg
      477.3 KB · Views: 101
    Last edited:
    Reactions: aljones_315