• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD M1A National Match, Troy Chassis, MDT butt, 1moa $1800

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    SOLD $1800 Excellent, "like New" Condition. "Fully Loaded" National Match Springfield M1A in Troy Flat Dark Earth Chassis with MDT Skeleton Buttstock. Troy Chassis as supplied to the military is no longer available and hard to find. This is my personal gun and shoots right at 1 moa with Fed Gold Medal Match 168g...could probably do better with load development. Finish is 99%, and probably 100% but nothing's perfect. Includes one 20 rd mag, National Match rear sight, and XS front sight, not shown. Scope and mount not included. No trades please, I need money for a new project. $1800 shipped to your FFL.

1582125353135.png

Last edited:
    The Loaded model is not factory glass bedded. It has a NM barrel, trigger and sights. You must buy the "National Match" or above for a factory glass bedding job. I have the original walnut stock that has been glass bedded after I purchased it. It also has an adjustable cheek piece and has a spray paint camo job which can be removed with stripper. The glass job is not pretty but it is done right. I'll throw it in for free. Here is a pic

Spriingfirld Armory M1A.JPG