• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision *SOLD* Multiple budget Gen 3 Pvs-14’s

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hello Hide,

I have 4 pvs-14’s I’m looking to move. These are all Omni VII ITT thin film greet tubes in new Carson pvs-14 housings.

Tubes are all used but there’s no way to know how much time they have on them. No warranty on the tube itself but I will offer my lifetime built warranty with these like always. If it ever needs cleaned or re purged I will do it for free. All of these look great for the price I’m asking and work as they should.

Unit #1: Sold
    Unit #2: Sold
    Unit #3: Sold
    Unit #4: Sold this tube is going to air and may last 10 years or could last 10 days” no way to know for certain but it looks great right now other than the edge fading black. It will slowly creep toward the center until the whole thing goes black.

C6238433-BC22-45DD-82CD-4C61C5231800.jpeg

399E4A7A-135C-4668-91F0-72C3D1704B1E.jpeg
    78012A78-2CE8-44E5-9DEC-EB97F3A6FA84.jpeg
    DCFBA3AF-9A72-4FF3-B9B2-F82DD5B1DE7A.jpeg

Thanks for looking!
    Jay
    Call or text anytime at
    832-773-7003

edit to lower price, I do not want to sit on these. I’ll let them go much cheaper if you want them all.

Last edited:
    What do you all think of DALES ARMS just checked out their website and they have descent prices on ammunition deals
    plus you can make purchase with credit card
    www.dalesarms.com
    I cant tell if your being serious but Ive never heard of them. Judging by the fact that you joined this forum 38 minutes ago, I bet you know them pretty well lol

BTW, welcome!

What do you all think of DALES ARMS just checked out their website and they have descent prices on ammunition deals
    plus you can make purchase with credit card
    www.dalesarms.com
    Ur a fag, take your scammer shit somewhere else. I hope someone buys one of Surgeon_Shooters NV’s and uses it to sneak up on you and put their foot in your ass.

Would these be considered gen 2 or 3 tubes?