• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD: Ruger Target 10/22 Factory Laminate Stock, .920 barrel channel, Northern VA

Top0369

Semper Fi
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2013
Northern Arizona
SOLD SOLDI have an original Ruger Target 10/22 laminate wood stock, very nice nutmeg color, hunter comb rather than high comb. This was never used, has no scratches, dents or dings, and is in like new condition, with good non slip rubber recoil pad and front and rear sling swivels.
$60 plus shipping, and I can do ftf in Northern Virginia. Text 703 nine nine 4 5816 for photos
Louis

Last edited:
I have an original Ruger Target 10/22 laminate wood stock, very nice nutmeg color, hunter comb rather than high comb. This was never used, has no scratches, dents or dings, and is in like new condition, with good non slip rubber recoil pad and front and rear sling swivels.
$60 plus shipping, and I can do ftf in Northern Virginia. Text 703 nine nine 4 5816 for photos
Louis
Still available!

Last edited:
What are the details on the Hogue? I don't see an add for this, but could have missed it

Chew:
I can text some photos if you want to send me a number. This is the black hogue model sku 22010 with .920 barrel channel. Nice tacky rubber overmold makes it very comfortable to shoot and easy to hang on to, even when your hands are wet. About $89.99 msrp.
Louis