• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** SCAR 17S with lots of upgrades (Geissele, Stryker, PMM) & Elcan SpecterDR ***SOLD***

Tigerbikes

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2006
    NJ USA
    SPF to ajl

Black FN SCAR 17S with very low round count, 100 or less.

Many upgrades:

- Stryker Industries Enhanced Alloy Lower that accepts Magpul Magazines
    This lower replaces the plastic FN lower receiver and allows the use of Magpul SR-25 magazines (much better!).

- Stryker Industries Enhanced Angled Charging Handle
    Much better grip than the round FN charging handle and better quality.

- Stryker Industries 90° Selector Cam
    Same selector angles as an AR-15.

- Geissele Super SCAR trigger
    The best 2 stage trigger replacement for the SCAR.

- Parker Mountain Machine upper rail extender.
    I don't know if they make this anymore but it lets you replace the front site with a piece of pic rail.
    This lets you run traditional BUIS rather than the clunky FN sights.

SCAR Package.jpg

SCAR Right.jpg

SCAR Left.jpg

The rifle is fitted with an Elcan SpecterDR 1.5X-6X Dual Role 7.62 Optical Sight
    Best sight for this weapon IMHO. Dual function close combat (red dot 1.5x) and precision fire (reticle 6x) in one scope with back up irons on top.

Elcan.jpg

The Elcan is also like new, less than 100 rounds, and comes with a Tenebraex (Armament Technology) killFlash ARD.

Glass and function are perfect.

Elcan Objective.jpg

Elcan Eye.jpg

Rifle comes with all the original SCAR parts.

SCAR Parts.jpg

Since I am in the People's Republic of New Jersey I had to replace the SCAR muzzle device with a Surefire 7.62 mm /.308 Caliber Muzzle Brake / Suppressor Adapter which has been pinned and welded. The rifle is ready to go supressed if you live in a free state. I can't find the original SCAR muzzle device, it is the one original part I don't have.

The folding stock has also been pinned (so it doesn't collapse or fold) but I will provide the buyer with a brand new, unadulterated black stock.

I will include three (3) mags with the purchase of the rifle but have a bunch more if you are interested.

I am looking for $4,000 for the rifle and $2,600 for the Elcan, you pay shipping to your FFL.

I can do a little better on the package.

USPS Money Order, Paypal (F&F), Venmo, or CashApp.

Only trades I am looking for are a Glock 43x or Hornady Critical Defense 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot.

Thanks!

Jeff (Tigerbikes)

Last edited: