• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - Two AIAX barrels - Gradous .243 Win and Bartlein 6.5MM SLR

EXSOCAL

Send it...
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Idaho
Both barrels sold!!!!

Two post-2014 Accuracy International AIAX compatible barrels up for grabs.

#1. 26" Bartlein 8 Twist chambered in .243 Win and finished by the late Robert Gradous (RIP) - Threaded 5/8"x24 at the muzzle. Round count is at 563. Still plenty of life left, this barrel shoots as well as you would expect. $200 shipped to your CONUS address.

#2. 26" Bartlein 8 Twist chambered in 6.5mm SLR / Threaded 5/8"x24 at the muzzle, medium palma contour, round count is 460, throated for 140-147 gr class bullets seated to mag length. Very accurate and good shooting tube. Still LOTS of life left. $200 shipped and includes a Redding Competition seating die.

Both of these barrels are excellent shooters - I'm only selling them because I don't have time to reload for other calibers these days and the barrels I have for my AI just sit around.

Post here and PM if you want something. Paypal gift or cashiers check / venmo works for payment.

Pics.

notFhKsh.jpg

T0PN72Kh.jpg

cSZNcUjh.jpg

unNNgfGh.jpg

I4uf2t1h.jpg

YDyjohGh.jpg

kLnJGT1h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam and KP '14