• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD vudoo/ MPA/ Atacr package

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2018
Montana
I'm going to regret this, but here she is.

At this time I would like to sell it as a package unless I get buyers for everything.

-Vudoo V22, 20" Kukri , hybrid cone breech , MPA knurled bolt knob, 20 MOA rail. ~1500 rounds through it total. (purchased through milehigh on 10/1/19)
-MPA BA chassis OD green, adjustable mag release, inclinometer (not bubble level), Small bag rider, Black NV bridge (has Grip tape glued on top instead of pic rail)
-internal fore-end weight kit, + Grey Ops external weight
-TT Diamond Pro Curved Trigger
-NF ATACR 7-35 Mil XT as pictured or option to have NX8 4-32 Mil XT both scopes are in great condition.
-ARC RINGS
-Weibad Cheek pad
-ARCA CKYEPOD (PRS model)
-comes with 2 magazines.

Price shipped inside Flambeau case, inside a box

Package SOLD
$6000 with ATACR
$4800 with NX8 (vortex/ seekins rings)
$2650 without scope, rings, or ckyepod

Insurance is additional. Your FFL must accept from Individuals.

Paypal F&F no mention of anything firearm related (you can choose "for goods," but cover the 3% fee), USPS Money Order

Shoots lasers with Center X, hates Federal GMM, SK magazine shoots surprisingly good at 50, eley is pretty good. I am on a "the list" for lot testing center x through Goodshooting, they are going to call when they get more Center X in, I can see if they will ship to you instead (expected late OCT-NOV, but , who knows).

Last edited:
20201005_090905.jpg
20201005_091033.jpg

20201005_090937.jpg
20201005_091000.jpg
20201005_091203.jpg
20201005_091214.jpg
20201005_091606.jpg

Some groups during last lot testing, all unsorted, off an atlas BT72 and game changer. . From left to right, midas , midas, center x, center x ,sk mag, sk mag... The two groups that are measured are the same lot, was just verifying it after I saw how it grouped.
shot_1582834256603.jpg

Two more unsorted ten shot groups with the same measured Center X lot above to verify.
shot_1582834808109.jpg

Went home, sorted the above lot by rim thickness and weight then shot this on the next absolutely perfect day, 100 yards, 5 shots.
I'll be the first to say it... This is not the normal. But this is the potential when ammo, weather and dumbass behind it all works out.

shot_1582835055173.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in cykepod if you seperate
@JLP83 called firsts a while back when I was looking to swap it for a standard but if they back out i'll get at you.

I'll probably end up posting part out prices later tonight or tomorrow. After thinking about it, nobody wants to buy a trainer of "somebody else's" rifle, they'd rather make it like their own.

I hear ya. It's tough selling any kind of custom rifle as a complete set because everyone wants to add their touch to it.

Great package/setup. Did you give up on rimfire shooting? For anyone curious, this setup is basically one of the top setups I saw at NRL22 Nationals.
Thanks for the kind words. I'll never give up on rimfire, just changing focus.

Still have a lilya'd 455 but I'll put the money from sale in a Kidd or Volquartsen :eek:. Blasphemy, I know... Between my want for a back up Shadow 2, the abundance of rimfire steel challenge matches , and the local "prs" rimfire matches being the Outlaw series with a shitload of offhand positional, a heavy "true to size" R700 trainer is overkill when I can take that money and get 3-4 more matches a month with it.

So I guess I should mention , trades can include a production approved CZ shadow 2 ("cajunized" is a plus) , 10/22's, mark IV's, barrel certs/certs for gunsmiths that can spin up a 223 barrel on my other rig.

Reactions: littlepod
Positional is a bitch. Nx8 krg x-ray with aluminum arca foreend I think I can get the rifle to balance at around 13.5 lbs. Makes it a lot easier to wield...

I want to build a carry optics shadow 2...

Reactions: 4066.5
Positional is a bitch. Nx8 krg x-ray with aluminum arca foreend I think I can get the rifle to balance at around 13.5 lbs. Makes it a lot easier to wield...

I want to build a carry optics shadow 2...
That's pretty good, my plan was to make it out to some nrl22/22x in other states and mid atlantic matches this next year, shoot the 455, and try out some others set ups to see what I can plan out for a decent "do all" set up. The NX8 is great for hunting or a field match, but I was pretty disappointed with the how fussy the parallax was on it between 33-100 for rimfire.

For pistols though,
I was thinking the same thing, get an optics ready S2 as a backup so I can cross over if I want to.

Not to be an enabler, but BenStoegerProShop has an optics ready shadow 2 & a carry optics accu in stock. Lol

How much for action, trigger tech diamond and magazines? Is trigger tech diamond 2 stage? Do you have original Vudoo bix?

Bump for the package. I have work over the weekend so I'm holding off on parting it out for now.

Full/ partial trades include

Cz shadow 2
Sig mpx carbine/ JM gmr-15
223 ammo
Barrel/ gunsmithing certs
Low to Mid tier LPVO's

I'm in the market for a ATACR......let me know..