• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Defiance Elite Control Round Feed barreled action in 6mm Creedmoore.

sstacllc

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
Spokane, WA
sstacllc.com
Defiance Elite custom serial number
Proof Research Steel Comp Contour 1-7.5 tw 26.25" 125 rounds on it. Spun up by Matt Yore at Sawtooth Rifles.
Trigger Tech Special
Thread adapter-no muzzle brake.
$2k shipped to your FFL insured
Trades for SLC 15x56 or Ziess RF 10x54
IM for offers
v/r
Scott
Elite 6 creed.jpg

Last edited:
I am not picking on your post but the bolt does not look like a controlled round feed bolt. (If it is I’m really interested to see the boltface and see how they are doing it) Controlled round feed means that the extractor catches the rim of the case as it comes out of the magazine and holds it. I don’t believe that Defiance makes one and that certainly doesn’t look like one. They typically look more like something from a Springfield or a Mauser (Mausingfield) or a Winchester model 70. A coned bolt is not a controlled feed bolt.

Reactions: sstacllc
I am not picking on your post but the bolt does not look like a controlled round feed bolt. (If it is I’m really interested to see the boltface and see how they are doing it) Controlled round feed means that the extractor catches the rim of the case as it comes out of the magazine and holds it. I don’t believe that Defiance makes one and that certainly doesn’t look like one. They typically look more like something from a Springfield or a Mauser (Mausingfield) or a Winchester model 70. A coned bolt is not a controlled feed bolt.

I’m not the OP, but you are incorrect on this one. That’s the defiance deviant elite. It is in fact CRF.

Defiance actually makes two CRF actions. This is the one the public can buy, but they also make the actions for the bad rock rifles (similar to their tenacity) that is also CRF

https://defiancemachine.com/actions/deviant/deviant-elite/ it is not a Mauser/M70 CRF but it is a hybrid of the 2. very much a CRF. Very smooth feeds AI or AW type magazines. It's the shit. One action does it all. I'm selling cause I have too many bottom line.

Last edited: