• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms SOLD WTS LWRC SIX8 A5 black Revised equipment PRICE DROP

charger23

Captain Hinessight
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2012
Dallas
Selling my LWRC 6.8 with the following. ADM AD recon mount, Trijicon Credo 1-6x24mm Riflescope, FFP, 30mm Tube, Green MRAD Segmented Circle, Matte Black, 3 magazines. Triggertech diamond AR trigger. Maybe 100 rounds fired. Looking to sell as a package and will not part out. Asking 2500.00 shipped. electronic payment preferred.

Attachments

• 3CCC5675-7AFE-4944-B54E-80A634FB3CE1.jpeg
    3CCC5675-7AFE-4944-B54E-80A634FB3CE1.jpeg
    930.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
You just looking to sell the ammo as a package deal with the rifle or would you sell on its own? Always looking for 6.8 ammo but just spent a pretty penny on a bison armory upper or I would be tempted for the whole deal. Love the 6.8 for deer and hogs. Otherwise free bump and good luck with the sale on a great rifle!

I could sell the ammo separately. I’ll have to do an inventory. Send me a PM

I believe my brother was shooting moa or just over with a couple different types of ammo. Pm replied

Reactions: shooter65