• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poundcake

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2008
WA
Hey fellas, Having a hard time with bills, hence selling my Windrunner and since that's not moving I have to get drastic. Up for sale is a like New PLRF25C non Bluetooth compatible. I rarely take these out of the plastic bag they came in this August, they've been to the range once and are immaculate. These are $9800 new, I will let these go for $7000. Paypal, Zelle or bank check, Not entertaining low ball nonsense offers, please email me for pictures or serious discussions. Would consider part trade for a PVS14 WP, Terrapin X, AXMC... other cool stuff plus cash, let me know

Last edited:
I have one they are the best mine will range out to 7K non reflective, 40 inch steel passed 3k with ease.

Last edited:
I know these are the baddest motherfuckers in the world. How much better are these than the $1700 ones?
Help a brother understand.

PB

I know these are the baddest motherfuckers in the world. How much better are these than the $1700 ones?
Help a brother understand.

PB
These are the pretty much the most powerful laser rangefinder you can buy, get tired of trying to find a reflective object to range once you get past 800 with your 1700$ set? I can get effortless ranges on small hills and trees at 3000m. They were designed as a surveying tool so they have dozens of features, measuring distances between two points you can see, angles, azimuths, NV settings for night time use, and a reticle in the eye piece for spotting... they are bad ass if you are into the big guns