• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold

F
Overuse of commas and multiple run-on sentences.
Improper verb tenses and usage
Contraction issues.
Multiple spelling errors
Improper capitalization
Please see me after class.
Wow, didn’t know this was for a grade, would have taken more time and studied! Shit, my bad!

Never meant for this to turn into a Glock discussion nor understand how it became one. Thread is over, at least for me it is, Got the info I needed.

Going with the ZCO if your even the slightest interested, bought one recieved it today, will be ordering the 8-40 or another 5-27 here in the next couple month, as soon as the money tree starts to reproduce :). Until then I start to back with training with this one. Mounting it today on the Vudoo!

Good luck and happy shooting, thanks to all those who replied!

Thanks,
Vince
Now it's going to become another Vudoo discussion.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vinnie45ACP
The problem is that you're asking the same type of question that's been asked so many times before (why is everyone selling their Nightforce/6.5 Creedmoor/Glock/F150/iPad/buttplug collection), and the answer is almost always the same - the stuff is fine, but humans get bored and like to swap one durable good for another in search of satisfaction that they probably won't get from material objects.

If you can afford something nicer like a ZCO, buy it. If you can't, then buy a Razor, use the piss out of it while saving for the next scope, and consider the depreciation hit to be part of your tuition payment.
Never trust anyone that would sell or buy a used butt plug.

• Haha
Reactions: Vinnie45ACP