• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLDGTAC AIAX AR grip conversion w/ Ergo Grip in Elite Sand

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Looking to sell GTAC AIAX AR grip conversion done up in elite sand with an Ergo grip. No wait time! Looking for 400 shipped pp ff or add 4% g&s. More pics upon request. This is the only photo I have of it currently but will be able to get more this evening.

77C54E6A-67E1-40D2-88E5-F069B140878C.jpeg

Last edited:
    Ha! I was going to send this to you and just realized it is your ad
    I’ve bought a ZCo scope and ai chassis from Kodi—great seller and cool set up here

Reactions: Krob95
    I appreciate the thought and the kind words!

Are the left and right side "trim" pieces made from a set of modifed polymer AI grip sides, or are they aluminum? The trigger guard and AR grip mount, I assume, are made of aluminum, yes?

Looking to sell GTAC AIAX AR grip conversion done up in elite sand with an Ergo grip. No wait time! Looking for 400 shipped pp ff or add 4% g&s. More pics upon request. This is the only photo I have of it currently but will be able to get more this evening.

View attachment 7484793

Correct. The sides are modified poly AI panels with the trigger guard being metal.

Is the trigger guard secured to the rifle with a receiver screw? If not that, then how? What prevents rotation of the guard?

Correct. The sides are modified poly AI panels with the trigger guard being metal.

I’m working right now so I won’t have the rifle in front of me until at least 5:30 MST but, @SBGreen0369 may be able to answer your questions. This was his setup before I bought it and I had him reinstall the factory grip prior to sending it to me.

Check out this thread for more photos at post #124

It’s very secure. @Cheetor at GTAC crushed it.

the stock sides and grip come off. Remove trigger shoe. Remove trigger plate. Install new AR grip conversion with supplied hex cap screws. Reinstall trigger shoe. Install AR grip of your choice then install new stock sides provided by GTAC. If all else fails, it comes with idiot proof instructions.

It’s AI perfected. Buy the kit.

I didn't even know that these existed, amazing.