• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Some people are truely scum...

XTR

F-TR junkie
Minuteman
  • Sep 4, 2010
    Lebanon, NH
    www.onlinehumidor.com
    Last Saturday I'm in my stand and I notice that about 140 yds away over by the tree line that there are four crows raising hell about something, and occasionally one drops to the ground. ehhh.. ok.

Then I notice a hawk in the tree near them, so I figure that's what's got them so riled up, then the hawk drops to the ground and sits there for a while. By now I;m sure something is dead over there. Finally late morning I climb out of the tree and walk over and this is what I found.

1_13_12_11_12_43_26.jpg

Now my buddy and I have been hunting this property hard since the beginning of archery season, and the only buck we've seen regularly is a little forked horn. (I was really just putting in an appearance more than actually hunting) I did get to watch a little doe walk 150 yds across a field and right under me. lucky for her it not archery season. Anyway, I'm betting this was him. This is not a deer that someone lost, That's a bullet hole right behind the shoulder. He didn't go far. I think lowlife shot him from my stand, he didn't go far, then all they did was hack off the head!? My buddy and I have let this one have at least 5 passes this yr because he was too small to shoot. Neither of us was out last weekend. He hasn't been dead long. What's more, back on the opening day of rifle season I smelled something dead, but wasn't willing to wade into the shoulder high briar thickets to find it. Now I'm starting to think that some ass is just killing deer from our stands for kicks.

Oh yea, and my buddy had a climbing stand stolen this yr.

This one is going to the game wardens. Never been my favorite people but this is BS.

Re: Some people are truely scum...

Three words come to mind.
    FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY
    I hate scumbag asshats..........found one like that on T-day, atleast they took backstraps, not that that is saying much.

thats pretty freakin low...if your family was starving and you had to feed them and shoot a deer with out a license, I could feel for you, but to just kill and take a small buck for fun and cut off his small rack only. Come on!

Plenty assholes to go around, we've got them here too. Good luck and prosecute to the fullest if you catch anyone, helps get the word out.

what a waste! i was in kansas this year and found a doe that was shot in the back... whats the reason for that? it was a doe! didnt even have antlers and it was killed for no reason!

I found a little spike that a guy shot in the ass, and left in a creek. The bullet traveled through his butt, and ended up passing through the genitals and ended up in the intestines.

Around the same area, we also had incidents with people corralling deer with the sound of gun fire in one area(roads were around it). Yes, they were using trucks.

I also found a live rattlesnake with it's tail cut off and rotting. I had no choice, but to do a mercy kill on it. Safety for other hunters was a big factor as well, with it possibly being in pain and without a rattle to warn anyone.

Well, I buried it too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is low.. Time to invest in some game cameras and or bear traps. </div></div> a good ol 3bear should do it...

That's just fucked. I hope you guys catch em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: richieraby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is low.. Time to invest in some game cameras and or bear traps. </div></div> a good ol 3bear should do it... </div></div>

Yep...Bear trap. The pieces of shit would prolly steal the camera...I think this year I have heard of more thievery, as far as hunting stuff, than I ever have. It's a damn shame really...and the idiots shooting little deer just to be shooting something...
    mad.gif
    ......nevermind.

Trail cam...hide it but put it so that you can see your stand through it. My guess is that these asses won't bother looking around. Dont use a Primos trail cam..they will hear the "clunk". You need a silent shutter cam. Leupolds is silent

I hope your Fish and Game puts more effort into those style of cases than they do here in Montana. A couple of years ago, I witnessed out of state hunters( Minnesota) shoot and leave a fawn antelope on private property..even supplied their vehicle and plate number. I got a call from the warden in the field researching the case and he told me there was nothing he could because he didn't witness it. Very sad use of our tax payers money!

I always chain my stands to the tree with a good sized lock.
    Get some duct tape and cover them with thumb tacks, then with tacs facing up.... stick to seat of stand. Sit back and watch them jump out of the tree.

What a waste. I hope this asshole gets caught. That sucks about the stolen stand too. My dad always told me that the best way to teach a theif if caught is a hammer and some finger adjustment.

I feel your pain, I live n Hawkins County, TN. I believe more people over here hunt by the light of the moon, or High beam spotlight. Last year i had been hunting a nice 9 point. I hunted him thru bow season, muzzleloader, and gun. I went to hunt one morning got there a little late. Buzzards were all in the field. There laid dead buck with horns only cut off. I never seen 9 point again I figured it was him. Spotlighter shooters are the reason deer dont make it around here they shoot them, leavem laying. Just wrong>>

The DOW here in CO has a neat tool for those scumbags....robo deer. It's funnier than hell to watch people try to poach and they shoot the realistic looking robotic buck 2 or 3 time. I've seen some of the videos from a friend who's a DOW officer. If I can get him to email them to me, i'll definately post them. But the look on the poacher's face when the DOW officers come out of the bushes is hilarious.

THIS is what needs to happen to f*ckbag poachers!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvmFS60tk0U"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvmFS60tk0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>