• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some people did something

It's the religion of peace showing their tolerance again.

Also, I really wish France would adopt some common sense knife laws.

Hopefully we won't wait hundreds of years like we did last time before finally dealing with the problem.

Reactions: Bender
Bigots! They just need jobs, the goatfucker o_O i mean profit was peaceful. Aaaand a pedo..... 🤔 somehow i still feel y'all are racist though....

Not that that illegal immigration in the USA isn't a problem, but F-U-C-K! Overwhelm me in a tidal wave of Mexican and South American Catholics so I have to speak Spanish everywhere I go (at least the food is great!) before I am overwhelmed by a people whose codex commands them to make me into a slave or to cut my head off. Really puts our problems in perspective.

I thought you were still waiting on the first. :unsure:

My Mom is a Baptist from Kentucky. I have lived a confusing life. Can't disappoint Momma!

Edit: The first time I ever got drunk was in 6th grade. Drunk on Christmas Eve in the basement on Manischewits listening to relatives fight.

Reactions: MtnCreek
Its because of global warming.
762f7067e2b90dd3072cc3b5a9e3a7fc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tchitcherine
Reactions: Rthur