• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some people need to be flayed

According to the various articles, no gold leafing was planned and if it had been, the family would have been notified and the commissioner of parks and cemeteries would have been involved.

Rubbings are never done from the back. They are done with spotless clean white paper and charcoal on the front. I have done a few... even tried to get one for a Hide member... his revolutionary war ancestor in a VT cemetery.

Gold paint is also the favored flavor of huffers everywhere. It is also a bitch to clean.

I have no doubt based on the police social media outreach and local articles this was vandalism. And there are lots of types who would love the notoriety of this particular act.

If he, she, it or they are lucky, the police will catch them.

Sirhr

PS. For a good, albeit fiction, read... Frederick Forsyth's "The Veteran" is one of his best short stories. Compiled in an anthology that came about c. 2001. A most excellent story of the SAS and taking care of one of their own...

This is what I got for getting a stone transfer of Samuel Whittemore's grave....

1590092507491.png

Granted you would have to be a tard to fuck the headstone up but unfortunately "tard" is not rare these days.

I hope its not deliberate damage but I need more.

Odd they left the other memorial items undisturbed, the momentoes on top of the stone, the Purple Heart brass, the flag stand..........seems too clean for someone getting emotional.

Heres my take. Fuck the jackasses that did this.

With that out of the way, what if the Hide starts a collection for the family to replace the damaged stone? We can talk all day about going all types of vigilante on the pieces of shit that did this, but what better way to SHOW the family that their loss is not forgotten?

Does anyone have a local point of contact?

According to a couple of sources.. there is a ton of financial support coming in. American Snipers.org and the Police Snipers Assn have both come up with plenty and the Battlefield Monuments Commission will replace the monument at no charge if needed. So they don't need money... no need for a collection.

However, how much fun would it be to have a "Party in Lincoln" and show up 100-or-more strong as snipers and precision marksmen... and start walking around Lincoln asking questions of the local turd-weasels? The show of support would send quite the message. I am sure that things could be arranged with the local popo... so they understand that we won't cause any crap. But, man, would that trigger any runners or scare the pants off the guilty.

Well... just a thought. There is Memorial Day. I have no better plans.

Sirhr

I figured they would take care of it (or glad that its one less thing the family will have to do financially). But this kind of thing burns my ass. We need to show support for the family and pieces of shit need to pay a heavy price.

Reactions: Barneybdb
There is a lot of American Hating people living amongst us! Our tolerance for ethnicity is working for our end. These people hate us and want to destroy us any way possible.
Our laws are protecting them as they would any citizen, so this is new normal! Is there anything thing that can be done within our laws to combat the hatred for average American citizen?
This is why I have a problem, when we open our borders and let anyone and I mean anyone, bring their shit ass customs and/or traditions into this Country. We are all from immigrants and I get that, but, why do we allow these shit ass people, get away with this shit. Pisses me right the fuck off.
You want to come to this Country, fine. Live by OUR customs, traditions, beliefs. Don't bring your shit ass ways here and impose them on us. We have enough bullshit going on with our own legal/tax paying, American citizens. Don't turn MY F'n Country, into the shithole you and your family just left.
We need a F'n cleansing. Mac:mad:

This is why I have a problem, when we open our borders and let anyone and I mean anyone, bring their shit ass customs and/or traditions into this Country. We are all from immigrants and I get that, but, why do we allow these shit ass people, get away with this shit. Pisses me right the fuck off.
You want to come to this Country, fine. Live by OUR customs, traditions, beliefs. Don't bring your shit ass ways here and impose them on us. We have enough bullshit going on with our own legal/tax paying, American citizens. Don't turn MY F'n Country, into the shithole you and your family just left.
We need a F'n cleansing. Mac:mad:
They said America would be a melting pot, no what happened is all these people came to our country and kept their traditions and now want to force them upon us.....

They said America would be a melting pot, no what happened is all these people came to our country and kept their traditions and now want to force them upon us.....

They would never show these to kids these days....