• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some stats on California

Mwalex

Private
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    A friend shared these numbers and I wanted to pass them on. I have not verified the information.

1. 40% of all workers in LA County (10.2 million people) are working for cash; and not paying taxes This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card. (Donald Trump was right)

95%of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals; they are here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in LA are Spanish-speaking.

10. In LA County, 5.1 million people speak English; 3.9 million, speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people, in LA County.

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70%
    of the United States' annual population growth, (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York), results from immigration.

Also, 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

I am sure that AZ, NM and TX are starting to mirror those numbers in many respects BUT there is nothing wrong with illegal immigration. Simply, this is an invasion.​

that's why these losers and liberals don't care about high income taxes to pay for illegals.
    they don't pay any.

California is releasing criminals due to overcrowding of both Prisons and Jails.

I would love to have the Feds- get warrants - remove all Illegals from State prison.... Do a tent camp like they had in AZ for all the illegals, then deport them....

Let California explain why releasing non violent rapists is no longer needed as 30% of the prison or more has been deported....

Then the Schools next - pre K - 12, solve school overcrowding too

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Snopes is at least as credible as the LA Times. Which is not exactly an endorsement.

Reactions: woogie_man
    Snopes is at least as credible as the LA Times. Which is not exactly an endorsement.

True but what is a credible source? I don't think there is such a thing any more because EVERYONE has their own narrative.

Last edited:
    here's another fact that liberals won't tell you when they talk about illegal immigrant crime statistics.

the victims of most of these crimes (other immigrants) don't report them.
    so when libtards trot out statistics about number of crimes committed by illegals, they aren't even reporting half of them.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    They want us confused and unsure of everything.

I have not verified the information.

Its irresponsible of you to post "stats" that are nothing more than a useless chain letter filled with unverified numbers.

Not only is it useless but shows you're willing to believe and spread fake news and it reflects porly on the firearms community. It gives the Dems evidence our willful ignorance and we shouldnt tolerate it.

Your poison spreads to other members willing to accept these unverified 'facts'.

Always site your source.....Your friend doesnt count. If you dont have a source then it's not worth posting.

Last edited:
    Its irresponsible of you to post "stats" that are nothing more than a useless chain letter filled with unverified numbers.

Not only is it useless but shows you're willing to believe and spread fake news and it reflects porly on the firearms community. It gives the Dems evidence our willful ignorance and we shouldnt tolerate it.

Your poison spreads to other members willing to accept these unverified 'facts'.

Always site your source.....Your friend doesnt count. If you dont have a source then it's not worth posting.

Thank you for correcting my behavior. I feel so much better knowing that you are a member of this board.

Maybe study up before you start throwing stones. The 5 they "de-bunked" here. Some are worse than stated in the "de-bunked" article.

Basis for de-bunking fact one.

"Illegal immigrants are generally barred from receiving welfare (they can access emergency medical care and a K-12 education). The tough-on-illegal-immigration think tank Center for Immigration Studies reports in 2004:"

They sure are, and yet I see the EBT cards. They tell you they are waiting to get their EBT cash for this or that.

Maybe study up before you start throwing stones. The 5 they "de-bunked" here. Some are worse than stated in the "de-bunked" article.

"Illegal immigrants are generally barred from receiving welfare (they can access emergency medical care and a K-12 education). The tough-on-illegal-immigration think tank Center for Immigration Studies reports in 2004:"

They sure are, and yet I see the EBT cards.

Why should he do any homework on his own? Probably, based on his screen name, is that the information goes against his narrative.

I share information like this and state that I have not vetted the information so people can make their own decisions on whether to believe, call it garbage or did into themselves.

Actually if you check the box seasonal migrant farm worker you get all kinds of benifits. If you don't you don't.

They sure are, and yet I see the EBT cards. They tell you they are waiting to get their EBT cash for this or that.

as soon as there is a child in the household, most restrictions on entitlements are gone.

Last edited:
    Here is some homework:

Link to the article:

R

Reactions: Tucker301
    21 Spanish speaking radio stations?! We have lost the country! :eek:...:ROFLMAO: How many Mexican restaurants are there? Taco trucks?! Oh, the humanity!

Talk about useless info mixed in with unprovable percentages.

The real numbers are probably much worse in actuality...

I am in LA every month. It is not a pretty picture worse than SF due the sheer physical size of LA.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    And the AG Bacerra is part of the radical Raza group who belives California was stolen and should be returned to Mexico one way or another. So theres that.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    Why should he do any homework on his own?

I want to apologies if I came across to harsh. It wasn't meant as a personal attack on you. I want to be clear that I
    wasn't making an argument on illegal immigration. I was arguing against copy and pasting of unverified facts and telling everyone else to research it. The main problem with your approach is this:

Most people won't spend time researching it. They'll see it and may or may not believe it. Then they'll see similar 'information' posted multiple places. Still, they won't research it. Eventually after hearing it so many times they'll start to believe it.

This technique is a propaganda technique made famous by Hitler and known as The Big Lie. His technique is more focused on creating an outrageous lie and mixing in a bit of truth but its a solid example in this case.

If your 'facts' can be validated and you site your source you'll reduce the changes of unknowingly being part of The Big Lie

Last edited:
    This is a forum for discussion by adults. Validate your own facts.

What you are referring to is the repetition propaganda technique, not the Big Lie Technique. But I understand, everyone wants in invoke Hitler now days to strengthen their position.

This note lists statistics, So far we have three opinion pieces "debunking" it with mostly opinions. Seems like the repetition technique in action to me.

Reactions: Yasherka
    Illusory truth effect

How the media brainwashes the masses without them knowing.

And the AG Bacerra is part of the radical Raza group who belives California was stolen and should be returned to Mexico one way or another. So theres that.

Hell, at this point they can have it. The sad part is the people living there are so insane Mexico would give it back in less than a week.

None of the links and articles cited are worth seriously believing. Nothing credible about any of these sources as they have not been peer reviewed by experts and I would be inclined to believe studies done from academia rather than LA times...

Depends on the field. Social sciences may inherently have bias as a basis for that field but if multiple institutions and professors are researching the same demographics, etc then it would be easier to find flaws and arrive at an answer that is closer to a true representation compared to random "studies" that newspapers quote and .org findings.

Depends on the field. Social sciences may inherently have bias as a basis for that field but if multiple institutions and professors are researching the same demographics, etc then it would be easier to find flaws and arrive at an answer that is closer to a true representation compared to random "studies" that newspapers quote and .org findings.
    I submit: "Global warming"
    I believe this would include the STEM arena.

R

Reactions: Yasherka
    Hahahaha oh man here we go. Sorry, not interested in opening a can of worms. I'm in the medical/nursing field and while there are some areas of debate and contention, there is definitely a lot of sound proven knowledge. You can find many papers published from various sources that either support or refute the theory of global warming but by choosing the sources, you introduce bias in the first place. But I seriously doubt anyone would go through hundreds to thousands of studies to come to a personal conclusion about global warming.... Not to mention their own widespread experiments...

Hahahaha oh man here we go. Sorry, not interested in opening a can of worms. I'm in the medical/nursing field and while there are some areas of debate and contention, there is definitely a lot of sound proven knowledge. You can find many papers published from various sources that either support or refute the theory of global warming but by choosing the sources, you introduce bias in the first place. But I seriously doubt anyone would go through hundreds to thousands of studies to come to a personal conclusion about global warming.... Not to mention their own widespread experiments...
    If global warming were real they wouldn't have to lie about it.

Don't for a minute think this is a California problem. It is a USA problem.

Texas gets more than its share of illegals. These days they are a different batch. They are not Mexican, farther south than that.

At my favorite Mexican restaurant in my best tex mex I tried to get a side of
    Nopalito (cactus) that I knew they had for some dishes.
    The server was confused and went to the kitchen. She came back with a sour look on her face and asked "you want to eat cactus "? In reasonably decent English, was disgusted and finished the order.

The manager who we are familiar with came by the table and asked what's up? I asked where he got the new girl since she didn't understand texmex and did not eat cactus.

He laughed and said I did not want to know.

This guy runs and trains more illegals than a construction site.
    Thing is these ones are working for a living!

Not a priority to get out at all.

There are many that need not be here ever, we put them in jail and instead of deporting them we let them go.

WTF

If global warming were real they wouldn't have to lie about it.

Since you are already starting with a bias well there isn't much to be done, unless you are actually an expert on climatology and environmental science and have done independent global wide experiments that is peer reviewed from multiple science organizations that can be replicated.

Don't for a minute think this is a California problem. It is a USA problem.

Texas gets more than its share of illegals. These days they are a different batch. They are not Mexican, farther south than that.

At my favorite Mexican restaurant in my best tex mex I tried to get a side of
    Nopalito (cactus) that I knew they had for some dishes.
    The server was confused and went to the kitchen. She came back with a sour look on her face and asked "you want to eat cactus "? In reasonably decent English, was disgusted and finished the order.

The manager who we are familiar with came by the table and asked what's up? I asked where he got the new girl since she didn't understand texmex and did not eat cactus.

He laughed and said I did not want to know.

This guy runs and trains more illegals than a construction site.
    Thing is these ones are working for a living!

Not a priority to get out at all.

There are many that need not be here ever, we put them in jail and instead of deporting them we let them go.

WTF

Problem is most attention is shifted towards Hispanic criminal types who are illegal. Of course they are a problem, no decent person would want them anywhere near their families, communities and country. But there are definitely more than Hispanic illegal alien criminals, there are Asians, Europeans, etc. too.

Problem is separating the people into hard working law abiding aliens versus violent criminals. It would require not only unprecedented manpower, but also access into private records of both citizens and aliens. I really wish there was a simple answer to kill the evil in the world but reality will never accommodate ideals.

Let's see,
    Record snowfall amounts
    Record rains
    Cooler spring than normal

That's what has happened in the lower 48 this year.

News and weather daily.

That has been this year.

Let's see,
    Record snowfall amounts
    Record rains
    Cooler spring than normal

That's what has happened in the lower 48 this year.

News and weather daily.

That has been this year.

So if you believe in it, we have no issue. If you don't then provide proof via DM and we can have a discussion. I am open to learning new things.

@Jakeonthekob

I guess you missed the part about the assholes having been found guilty of crimes and already in jail.

No need to look farther.
    Get them out first offense.

DUH !

Don't panic!

This thing was tilting to the left, it's not just you.

Grab the windage turret an go right a couple of mills.

All is well now.

Problem is most attention is shifted towards Hispanic criminal types who are illegal. Of course they are a problem, no decent person would want them anywhere near their families, communities and country. But there are definitely more than Hispanic illegal alien criminals, there are Asians, Europeans, etc. too.

Problem is separating the people into hard working law abiding aliens versus violent criminals. It would require not only unprecedented manpower, but also access into private records of both citizens and aliens. I really wish there was a simple answer to kill the evil in the world but reality will never accommodate ideals.

the most egregious issue here is that even if we find out about a criminal immigrant rapist (rare) catch the rapist (even more rare) and convict that rapist (even rarer still), and put him in prison, he will be released into the public to rape again, or be deported and return in just days or weeks to rape again.
    criminal immigrant rapists and child molesters target other immigrants that are unlikely to trust the police or report the crime.
    often the rapists will threaten young teen victims with deportation of their parents if they tell anyone.
    they can rape dozens of girls before they are caught, only to be released or to return to ruin more lives.

and the democrats love it, just like they love public school failure factories that ensure they will have another generation of americans looking for a handout instead of a job.

Reactions: Mwalex
    You are right, there is a huge issue with what to do with them and the justice system. Politicians and activists make things overly complicated. Once caught, extradite and ban from reentering. On repeat offense, be tried in US court of law and raise severity of punishment. I still can't believe that these criminals get released so damn soon.

Here's a stat: Odds of me ever setting foot in SoCal again are a billion to one. Been there, didn't lose anything, no reason to go back.

You'll find me revisiting Kabul before LA, at least one of the two lets me carry a gun when I'm there...
    Come to San Diego. I've got a spare room for you. We'll go shoot long range, then we'll fish the bay for some bass or halibut. Then we'll make s'mores on the beach.

We have shitty laws but it's a nice place to live.

Last edited:
    As a "recovering" Californian who hasn't lived in the state for 20 years but visits annually, I find everyone's comments to be interesting and effective in getting people to talk about the issue at hand.

What we need to continue to do is remain engaged in the political process and be thoughtful and free of emotion when engaging people who support policies that allow people who have violated U.S. Law to remain here until their "due process" has been exercised.

Having been born and raised in California, I witnessed many instances where people profited from harboring Illegal Immigrants and nothing was done about it. This process is part of the culture in California (and elsewhere) and, until the people harboring (and, most importantly, PROFITING) illegals are held accountable, it'll never change.

What few seldom do is address those who follow the process. Many advocates who support illegal immigrants talk about "fairness and compassion" but don't consider those who followed the law and the timeline associated with it (i.e. entering the U.S. legally through the Visa application process). In my last California neighborhood two families in my neighborhood came to the U.S. from Vietnam and one from India. The families from Vietnam applied and, after nearly 8 years of waiting, finally received approval. The Indian family was a bit quicker because the skill sets of the applicants were higher on the "priority list" but it still took approximately 3 years. No one stands up for these people and that is a travesty and the greater issue is how they don't have the same representation and support as those who enter illegally.

As I've said previously in my "Suppressor Post", we need to remain engaged in the political process. That means writing thoughtful emails to your elected representatives that are full of facts extracted from credible sources. Using "Facts" from Social Media, the LA Times, Washington Post, et al. is as useful as quoting something from "The Onion", "Huffington Post" or, my favorite, "Duffelblog." If you're quoting something on Illegal Immigration go to www.dhs.gov and do some fact checking before you pull the trigger on your post. Anyone with some element of research experience is going to find the data provided by a U.S. government entity more credible and less subject to opposing scrutiny than something that is clearly partisan in nature. I can guarantee that the staffers of the elected officials we write to will carry out the process I've identified because THEY want to prevent their BOSS from being embarrassed by acting on BAD INFORMATION.

If you don't do you homework, your opinion may survive in a forum of like minded people, but won't survive the light of day when viewed by someone on the other side. Our credibility and integrity is what keeps us moving the ball forward to do what is right and it's the engagement in the political process that creates change to the desired outcome.

Write to your elected officials with the same passion that you write with here and we'll get the results we want!

Reactions: theLBC
    ^ Patriots are bailing on California rather than stay and fight.
    Personally, I won't be driven from my home so easily, although i am not saying I blame everyone that left.

I'll hold the flag.

Reactions: Snuby642