• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone in TX....the call to duty is kicking in the door...

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

9Tc6.gif

I will not be digging into this story any more but I have a question for anyone who does. Any idea how old the students are that she was brainwashing?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Yeah I heard that map shit a while back . It seems like once a month or more these sorry excuses for shit stains come up with something that blows my mine. I thought the world was fucked 10 years ago. How fucking far down can it go.

Yeah I heard that map shit a while back . It seems like once a month or more these sorry excuses for shit stains come up with something that blows my mine. I thought the world was fucked 10 years ago. How fucking far down can it go.

Who knows. I doubt you, I or anyone else on this forum will be alive to see how degenerate our society can become.

I will not be digging into this story any more but I have a question for anyone who does. Any idea how old the students are that she was brainwashing?
    Some students who were in the classroom said her words were taken out of context.

"She [teacher] was expressing how it was ridiculous how we [society] might not be able to call people pedophiles. That we [society] will probably have to start calling them MAPs because it can be offensive to them [pedophiles]. The class agreed," Ryann Ruvalcaba, a junior at Franklin High School, told KFOX.

Possibly sarcasm by the teacher that was not understood by some of her students and the shitstorm started. Or who knows.

Reactions: FWoo45 and The D
    FIRST THING: Remember El Paso is a Democrat run hive of corruption and iniquity.

Reading the article in depth, it sounds like some actual pedo lovers didn't like the teacher making fun of them and decided to hack together an edited video clip to make her look bad and then of course the school boards are probably evil bastards who are in bed with the pedo lovers and tranny idiots and so of course they are going to get rid of her.

There is a good chance the actual evil folks are laughing at all the stupid "good people" who are all "outraged" about this teacher and are high fiving each other that they got the stupid good folks to get behind getting rid of someone who opposed the evil.

From what the article says, I hope she sues the school board and wins and sues to find out who edited the clip and released it and sues the pants off them.

Reactions: BCP
    What in the absolute fuck? "Minor attracted persons".... bitch needs shot not fired.

How about you actually read the full article and actually you know look into what is said before going on some virtue signaling rant about wanting to kill someone because some woke mob said "that person bad".

How about you actually read the full article and actually you know look into what is said before going on some virtue signaling rant about wanting to kill someone because some woke mob said "that person bad".

No thanks.

I have a feeling that "MAP" came down from the top and wasn't something that randomly popped into the teacher's head.

Read the article in depth. it didn't pop into her head randomly, she was attempting to have an intelligent discussion with the students and getting them to think using actual things that are happening today and what is being pushed today.

But unfortunately it's not just the left wing types that like to be a mob, it seems many on the "good" side don't listen or read much beyond a clickbait headline or a few dogwhistle key words.

She has been terminated:

Read the article in depth. it didn't pop into her head randomly, she was attempting to have an intelligent discussion with the students and getting them to think using actual things that are happening today and what is being pushed today.

But unfortunately it's not just the left wing types that like to be a mob, it seems many on the "good" side don't listen or read much beyond a clickbait headline or a few dogwhistle key words.

You may want to do a little more research as they investigated the situation and still decided to fire her. There is information that has not been disclosed to the public. My statement still stands....bitch needs shot (not killed).

A .22 in the tit should do it.

You may want to do a little more research as they investigated the situation and still decided to fire her. There is information that has not been disclosed to the public. My statement still stands....bitch needs shot (not killed).

A .22 in the tit should do it.

So some democrat run school board said we are going to fire someone anyways actual information be damned we have our own top secret information that nobody knows about and we won't say...

So some democrat run school board said we are going to fire someone anyways actual information be damned we have our own top secret information that nobody knows about and we won't say...

Actual information...from what a student? They originally stuck up for the teacher saying it was out of context and then removed the post and she was fired. I'm sure as shit not going to believe a teacher.

Well when the “first family” sniffs, kisses, showered with, and gets foot jobs from not only the underage, but family members, yeah I could see how the regime would like to shift the view on that front

Also is it me, or do these students seem a little ditzy with a poor grasp of the English language, your property taxes hard at work..