• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Someone is using my pic from SH on Ebay

Re: Someone is using my pic from SH on Ebay

Iguess the question is, do you really care?

Someone in CA sold my brothers Chevelle to someone in Dallas for $30K on ebay. You could clearly see the NC plates on the car, so the police investagated my bro only to find out he posted those photo's to a car site a couple years ago. It makes me wonder about people with 30K to blow on a car that will just put a MO in the mail just on a couple pictures.

Replace it with a photo, same filename and size, that says "Don't tell ebay, but I like to molest goats! Email me for hookup!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Replace it with a photo, same filename and size, that says "Don't tell ebay, but I like to molest goats! Email me for hookup!" </div></div>

Ratbert,

You say that like molesting goats is a bad thing on E-Bay???????

goat_03.jpg

hit the buy it now and tell him to go f**k himself for using your pic!

Just notify Ebay.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Replace it with a photo, same filename and size, that says "Don't tell ebay, but I like to molest goats! Email me for hookup!" </div></div>Hahaha ^ gets my vote

Well at least you take good care of your scale...he states that it is in GREAT condition.