• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Someone owes me a new Keyboard....

anesvick

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2008
Clarksville, IN
So, I'm sitting here browsing the hide this morning... and I see this ad...

imgad-1.jpg

So I just HAD to go hunting for the definition of Phimosis....

sick.gif

Shouldn't they be advertising on Men's Health or something?!

Re: Someone owes me a new Keyboard....

Phimosis, from the Greek phimos (φῑμός ("muzzle"), is a condition where the male foreskin cannot be fully retracted from the head of the penis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HitEmHard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't that be a female doctor in that photo? </div></div>

Nope!! I think that fag in the photo is willing to fix yer foreskin without using his hands...
smirk.gif

hangunnr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anesvick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I'm sitting here browsing the hide this morning... and I see this ad...

imgad-1.jpg

So I just HAD to go hunting for the definition of Phimosis....

sick.gif

Shouldn't they be advertising on Men's Health or something?!

</div></div>

That photo should have a caption saying, "I'll fix your Phimosis with both hands tied behind my back!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please feel free to submit complaints HERE

grin.gif

Jack

</div></div>

Done!! Thanks for the link, Jack. Maybe I'll get a free month of online training for taking the time to provide helpful advice to the site owner!!

laugh.gif

Complain shit. I just learned a new word. I frequently deal with overly tight dick heads. Now I get to call them phimosi and they'll have to go look it up.

HAHAHAHA I had to click on the link....I had NO IDEA what it was....I know now!! HAHAHAHAHA

The funny part is...you know that tool is just out of med school or something and they just asked him to pose for a picture....what a tough way to find your pic on the internet!! HAHAHAHAHAHA