• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something I just realized with the whole Afghanistan disaster

So comically inept, once can only conclude is was purposely so.

Why? Maybe part of the negotiation? Idk. A little going away prize, or part of the bribe we are paying...who knows? Purpose driven distraction, while migrants flood our borders or for the rising Rona counts? Or, from the election and other domestic issues?

Either way the sock puppet didn't make this call. Sure he "scribbled his name" on the plan, but others likely presented the plan and got buy-off. Yes the buck stops at the top, but you get the idea...
this plan has been in the works from day 1 2001.

everyone knew what would happen the minute we left

the reason Afghanistan has never been "taken over" is because the population doesnt want a change

every empire/nation that goes there has the same problem, the rank and file dont want to change

and unless the invading nation is willing to do what we did to the native americans (small pox blankets etc..that was a little screwed up by the way) nothing will change on that soil

That whole thing was done on purpose for something down the road. I was saying it Saturday, and I'm still convinced today. There is no way that even this administration is this stupid!!!!!!!!!

Mike
I belive you over estimate joes intelligence sir.

Reactions: geek65
1629737681562.jpeg

How long before isis or some other shit heads start using the airport and personnel for target practice?

Our troups are penned up, cut off and surrounded by a mixture of friendlies trying to get out, enemies and rogue enemy wild cards.

Is it actually possible to mess this up further?

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Step 1. Arm the Taliban.

Step 2. Import them here to fight the deplorables.

Pretty obvious.:sneaky:

Reactions: 10ring'r
Has anyone seen Hillary lately? Has anyone even invoked her name? At all?
All this shit going on and she ain't on The View?

There's your smoking gun.
Yes - I posted an article that Trudeau contacted Hillary instead of Biden with the SHTF in Astan..

How long before isis or some other shit heads start using the airport and personnel for target practice?
Probably something to do with this date:

Reactions: RGStory
Its been reported that not even our allies knew we were just going to go out for milk in the middle of the night and bail. It's obvious there was no plan outside of GTFO as fast as possible even though there was basically zero reason to; its not like 20 armor divisions were 2 days away and heading towards us or whatever. No reason to go, but we left with the chaos infused panic only seen by meth heads who are warned 2 minutes before the cops show up to arrest them.

On the flip side of this, no one has mentioned, or noticed, just how many Taliban showed up, in force, at basically the exact bases we had just abandoned. This wasn't just a few hundred of them or some random platoon that realized, hey, something is different here. It was an organized army across all fronts that knew where to go, when it was safe to move in further and then had a plan of what to cut off from where; thus causing the fallout we are seeing of 10's of thousands of US and allies basically left behind.

You can't tell me that they can mass that big of a force let alone do anything that didn't resemble a human wave zerg rush against these areas and installations in ~2 days. If they could, why hadn't they ever before done anything even 25% of the size of this?

No fucking way. There's something else to this.

Oh and P.S. - this also proves that basically fucking everyone over there is in some way Taliban/terrorist. They just weren't wearing uniforms and shooting at you at the time leadership deemed them 'the good guys' we had to win over.
Now you are truly WOKE!

Our troups are penned up, cut off and surrounded by a mixture of friendlies trying to get out, enemies and rogue enemy wild cards.

I’m very surprised that a non Taliban hasnt blown a bomb vest blaming the Taliban..
They did it czeck years ago

Guys come on. You know the real reason for this. Aliens. No shit, hear me out. This was all left to give the small man some kind of hope to challenge us when we bring out all our new shit for testing. Like for real. That’s what it’s about! What’s the new equip? Fucking UFOs and invisibility cloaks and hot goat distracters and stuff. Y’all just have no idea. Its coming. Watch and we will now have to fund all this mess so the new players can get their friends a big chunk of the pie and getaway with it.

We knew, state department/embassy staff sent an email basically saying the country was collapsing from the outside in. The ANA was fighting and dying in large numbers, but once we left Bagram, they knew we were out. Couple that with the denial of permits for contractors to maintain complex equipment (mainly aircraft), thereby denying Afghan pilots the ability to support their brothers and the ground pounders knew they were gonna get hung out to dry, like the Kurds did twice.
I keep hearing there hasn’t been an American combat death in 18 months. I don’t know how many dudes were injured, and I think that should count.
At this point I wouldn’t want my kid to go there and die, but the way we are leaving, fucking embarrassing and sad.
The only thing worse would be if they started shooting our planes down.
The 9/11 anniversary is gonna be awful.

We knew, state department/embassy staff sent an email basically saying the country was collapsing from the outside in. The ANA was fighting and dying in large numbers, but once we left Bagram, they knew we were out. Couple that with the denial of permits for contractors to maintain complex equipment (mainly aircraft), thereby denying Afghan pilots the ability to support their brothers and the ground pounders knew they were gonna get hung out to dry, like the Kurds did twice.
I keep hearing there hasn’t been an American combat death in 18 months. I don’t know how many dudes were injured, and I think that should count.
At this point I wouldn’t want my kid to go there and die, but the way we are leaving, fucking embarrassing and sad.
The only thing worse would be if they started shooting our planes down.
The 9/11 anniversary is gonna be awful.
Well they have the equipment.

Anyone else see the Obama/Middle East/ISIS/Migration plan coming to fruition again?

1. Pull US troops out
2. Arm extremist groups (Syrian rebels aka al-queda/ISIS)
3. Create humanitarian crisis
4. Cause wholesale migration of 3rd world population into 1st world countries
4. Import 3rd world refugees and pay for everything
5. Watch terror incidents increase in otherwise peaceful countries who don't normally have terrorism incidents and implement new, overreaching government security laws for "public safety"/the common good
6. Embrace new Democrat votes.

Anyone else see the Obama/Middle East/ISIS/Migration plan coming to fruition again?

1. Pull US troops out
2. Arm extremist groups (Syrian rebels aka al-queda/ISIS)
3. Create humanitarian crisis
4. Cause wholesale migration of 3rd world population into 1st world countries
4. Import 3rd world refugees and pay for everything
5. Watch terror incidents increase in otherwise peaceful countries who don't normally have terrorism incidents and implement new, overreaching government security laws for "public safety"/the common good
6. Embrace new Democrat votes.
Just got to watch it burn at this point man.

Couple that with the denial of permits for contractors to maintain complex equipment (mainly aircraft), thereby denying Afghan pilots the ability to support their brothers and the ground pounders knew they were gonna get hung out to dry, like the Kurds did twice.

So we knew enough about preparing to leave to deny permits and contracts, but not enough to start evacuating our people.

You are right. Fucking sad.

So we knew enough about preparing to leave to deny permits and contracts, but not enough to start evacuating our people.

You are right. Fucking sad.
That's what makes me think this chaos with the cost of human lives is all part of a plan or whatever.

Excuse my ignorance, but is the average Afghan citizen armed?
If not why? If yes why the fuck don’t they stand up for themselves I guess I just don’t get it.

This is why they can never take our guns, but you have to have a number of men willing to use them.

If not why? If yes why the fuck don’t they stand up for themselves I guess I just don’t get it.

This is why they can never take our guns, but you have to have a number of men willing to use them.
You're looking at things as an "American" who wants freedom to improve and make things better while working with your neighbors and adjacent/ adjoining communities to succeed and make life better for everyone through commerce, etc. That's incorrect thinking. The average Afghan citizen has been standing up for themselves. It's called the Taliban and their sympathizers. Their culture is tribal, and has been that way for centuries. They want to, and have wanted to, stay that way with no desire for outside "help".

You're looking at things as an "American" who wants freedom to improve and make things better while working with your neighbors and adjacent/ adjoining communities to succeed and make life better for everyone through commerce, etc. That's incorrect thinking. The average Afghan citizen has been standing up for themselves. It's called the Taliban and their sympathizers. Their culture is tribal, and has been that way for centuries. They want to, and have wanted to, stay that way with no desire for outside "help".
So who are all the people rushing the airport and clinging to C-17s wanting to leave? Is it just a very small percentage of the population knowing there’s a better life away from that shithole?

The gov’t is too stupid to do anything right
the deep staters and globalists are the true string pullers…the inept gov’t they help create and shape is there so people can dismiss them as the idiots and buffoons they are. Hence our current administration, as well as countless of foreign countries stacked and packed with useful idiots who either directly or indirectly follow the wishes of those that put them there. “ The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. “ a movie line but a damn good one.

So who are all the people rushing the airport and clinging to C-17s wanting to leave? Is it just a very small percentage of the population knowing there’s a better life away from that shithole?
Correct. Many areas of the 3rd world are basically like this:

"Oh, look, we're under the govern of another totalitarian tribe... yay, awesome... back to my crops and shit"

Or

"Oh, look, the totalitarian tribe is killing people...yay, awesome...let's migrate over there and shit"

The American colonies were basically the only country to do 2 things:

1. Commit treason against the a totalitarian government in favor of LESS government, and win.

2. Genocide their whole indigenous population ( @brianf mentioned smallpox blankets, yes that was was thing). That behavior continued with Manifest Destiny and the movement westward. But, if you think we were baddies, just research for a while on what the Spanish did to the indigenous folks during their conquests of Latin, Central, and South America. Spicy.

Notice how every other revolution in other countries is basic replacing one authoritarian government with another?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. “ a movie line but a damn good one.

I know its pedantic to point out, but.... I... can't... stop... myself....

The script writer clearly borrowed/sampled/stole it. Its originally from "The Generous Gambler" by Charles Baudelaire (1874).

The original quote was "la plus belle des ruses" or "the most beautiful trick", but since the original was in French, English translators over the years kept reinterpreting the words in their own way so we end up with variations of the adjective "beautiful" in our translations.

Its not even the best quote from the story.

I'd like to think that Biden when he reflects on his deal with the Taliban, is currently repeating the following futile line uttered by the protagonist after he sold his soul to the devil.
"My God! O' my Lord, my God! Do let the Devil keep his word with me!"

You can read it here:

Here......hold Biden's ice cream cone!

Reactions: MCSO1357
I know its pedantic to point out, but.... I... can't... stop... myself....

The script writer clearly borrowed/sampled/stole it. Its originally from "The Generous Gambler" by Charles Baudelaire (1874).

The original quote was "la plus belle des ruses" or "the most beautiful trick", but since the original was in French, English translators over the years kept reinterpreting the words in their own way so we end up with variations of the adjective "beautiful" in our translations.

Its not even the best quote from the story.

I'd like to think that Biden when he reflects on his deal with the Taliban, is currently repeating the following futile line uttered by the protagonist after he sold his soul to the devil.
"My God! O' my Lord, my God! Do let the Devil keep his word with me!"

You can read it here:
This one of the biggest reasons I love the hide. So many people far smarter than me to learn from. Thank you sir!

Reactions: RGStory
This one of the biggest reasons I love the hide. So many people far smarter than me to learn from. Thank you sir!

I only appear smart in some very narrow fields. A side effect of working from behind a desk as a glorified researcher.

Has anyone considered that Biden is the patsy in this deal? Americans are going to be slaughtered in Afghanistan, after August 31. I think the fallout could be used to impeach, or otherwise remove Biden and insert Harris in the White House.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Watching the news tonight was still surprised the taliban have kept the status quo.
Not sure what to make of that.
I did not watch joe's speech.

Yeah because she's actually the one making phone calls to flight services and arranging logistics. EL oh EL.

The way that article is written makes it sound like she's actually putting in the work. Uh, no. Gaslighting and virtue signaling at its finest/most obvious from the useful idiots.

I agree with much of what’s being said here; that’s an angle to this “screw up”, we just don’t know what it is.
I wish all the women who are about to have their lives change in a not so good way could have gotten their hands on all our left behind equipment. At least they would have had a fighting chance. A human backed in a corner makes a ferocious opponent, especially one that’s armed and having their kids stolen.

Freedom is relative and to an Afghani it is a concept that is not well understood. To them, what more freedom could they want? The ones that really suffer are the children and the women, they do not have freedom.

State Department and POTUS really screwed this one up.

That's what makes me think this chaos with the cost of human lives is all part of a plan or whatever.
I’ve worked for almost 25 years with state, city, country, federal and now a nonprofit organization- there is nothing that has ever made me believe for a single minute any of these people could ever get their shit in one sock and conduct some grand conspiracy.
I’m sure some of the agencies involved are getting what they want, but it’s still a major cluster.

I agree with much of what’s being said here; that’s an angle to this “screw up”, we just don’t know what it is.
I wish all the women who are about to have their lives change in a not so good way could have gotten their hands on all our left behind equipment. At least they would have had a fighting chance. A human backed in a corner makes a ferocious opponent, especially one that’s armed and having their kids stolen.

your thinking like a american...thats always our problem

every woman knows where the AK is in house

they have been taking their children since the dawn of time and nothing has changed

its in their brain from birth that "its normal" because it happens to everyone

the same woman could have passed a note to a soldier saying there is a taliban meeting on tuesdays next door, but they didnt

i posted it before, but the population must want to change for change to occur.....and they dont

i posted it before, but the population must want to change for change to occur.....and they dont

I agree. The male population definitely does not want change other than maybe a few of them under 20 years of age that tasted a different life under our occupation who have not experienced Taliban rule. The young girls and women are the most negatively affected by recent events and it would be interesting to see if they would actually fight if they were armed. If they already know where the AK is sitting and have chosen not to pick it up, well, it’s on them. They are so culturally different from us, it’s hard to know what’s going on in their minds. For sure, few American women would fall to their knees and cry when their daughter was being taken by some man if they knew where a gun was sitting in the corner; the women here would use it. Over there…….

I agree. The male population definitely does not want change other than maybe a few of them under 20 years of age that tasted a different life under our occupation who have not experienced Taliban rule. The young girls and women are the most negatively affected by recent events and it would be interesting to see if they would actually fight if they were armed. If they already know where the AK is sitting and have chosen not to pick it up, well, it’s on them. They are so culturally different from us, it’s hard to know what’s going on in their minds. For sure, few American women would fall to their knees and cry when their daughter was being taken by some man if they knew where a gun was sitting in the corner; the women here would use it. Over there…….
Also posted this a few years ago, you guys might remember it in the news

first McDonald’s to open in Moscow toward the end or right after they fell apart.

there were several cash registers like in the US, but the people were standing in line at one register.

even though the other cashier were telling them it’s ok we’re open, they stood in line.

it’s ingrained in society from day 1.

side note the customers were taking used the burger wrappers home for toilet paper

Also posted this a few years ago, you guys might remember it in the news

first McDonald’s to open in Moscow toward the end or right after they fell apart.

there were several cash registers like in the US, but the people were standing in line at one register.

even though the other cashier were telling them it’s ok we’re open, they stood in line.

it’s ingrained in society from day 1.

side note the customers were taking used the burger wrappers home for toilet paper
Yup. A perfect follow-on to your statement would be to read The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It explains a lot of the mindset of those under totalitarian rule.

Everyone has considered Biden is the patsy. Including the Taliban.

He is expendable one term president they can use to enact many things presidents seeking a second term wouldn't dare try.
Their biggest error was picking Kamala as VP ,as Kameltoe is just to unlikable to be elected, but then you have dem fancy Dominion voting machines so nothing is impossible.

Meanwhile every one is on their toes for an ISIS carbomb to make the icing on the cake of Afghan withdrawal
Biden-07-2.jpg

Last edited:
we all know that was going to happen

even if the taliban is being truthful and staying back around the airport
(knowing there is wholesale killing going on 20 niles away)

there are enough crazies in that country to cause trouble

rival faction trying to get the US to wipe out a certain faction etc

its easy being a bad guy when you have no regard for human life, kill some civilians to get your way and increase your power base

we all know that was going to happen

even if the taliban is being truthful and staying back around the airport
(knowing there is wholesale killing going on 20 niles away)

there are enough crazies in that country to cause trouble

rival faction trying to get the US to wipe out a certain faction etc

its easy being a bad guy when you have no regard for human life, kill some civilians to get your way and increase your power base
I would be shocked if it didn't happen. What a massive target of opportunity to fuck with Americans AND test the resolve of the POTATUS administration.

Reactions: brianf
For any one wondering where the huge numbers of 'foreign nationals' come , many afghanis with dual citizenship ,vacationing in Afghanistan.

Just some sob stories that made the front page in the media , the crazy part is the 'refuges' that got asylum and citizenship for supposedly being persecuted in Afghanistan then go vacationing in Afghanistan, same story we have seen from Syria and Iraq.

24 California Children Who Traveled to Afghanistan on Summer Vacation Now Stuck in Nation
"Several dozen schoolchildren and adult relatives, all Afghan refugees newly resettled in California, ended up stranded in Afghanistan after traveling back to their homeland over the summer to visit loved ones"

''UK student who travelled to Afghanistan for holiday evacuated''

''Six California students and their parents trapped in Afghanistan on a school trip return to the US''

''German'' family of Afghan refugees being evacuated from a holiday in Afghanistan...

This has many more implications for the United States than what most people would believe. If this type of terrorism is allowed to happen, there will be many emboldened fanatics around the world who now believe they can attack US positions, maybe even within the borders of the United States.

Biden is opening a can of worms that will cost American lives. This pacification of terrorist will not end here, that's a promise.

Reactions: BLEE