• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something ironic the rioters/looters/anarchists haven't figured out yet

I think most gun owners understand the police are not there to protect me from "them".

The police are there to protect "them" from me.
And that is precisely what is so sad about events today lawbreakers are protected while law abiding citizens are discriminated against and prosecuted for defending themselves or their property

Also let’s not forget their angle there’s 100 cameras on you I’m sure and if you were to attempt to run them down you would probably be shot and then they would be justified at the very least you’re helping the media push their propaganda I guess they should’ve called Uber

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Also let’s not forget their angle there’s 100 cameras on you I’m sure and if you were to attempt to run them down you would probably be shot and then they would be justified at the very least you’re helping the media push their propaganda I guess they should’ve called Uber
What?

Reactions: 338dude
Everyone nowadays has a camera the protester blocking your truck is not alone all his buddies are filming I’m sure
Fuck them. Equip your car with fwd and rear facing cameras. If you have someone in the car with you, have them film out all the way around.

The point of defund the police is pretty simple IMO.

Violence will escalate and people will cry for "gun control".

In parallel, the left (who control the major cities) will implement a force who will impose their ideals. Better sort out those pronouns.

The point of defund the police is pretty simple IMO.

Violence will escalate and people will cry for "gun control".

In parallel, the left (who control the major cities) will implement a force who will impose their ideals. Better sort out those pronouns.

For those in the cities I pity them. Those in the rural areas, it's going be the same old same. People tend to respect each other and their property more so than city folk. When someone does violate the law, we know how to take matters into our own hands. Usually a Sheriff deputy only shows up in time to take the guy away. YMMV

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I want the position on the 10/22.
I promise to only aim for the legs.
Please?
I’ll work for free!
I'll do the balls. It's more challenging, since most of them don't have any.