• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Something I might want to offer as food for thought.
What if a very small group are actually the ones pushing all this supposedly existential war?
Follow the money train and you'll probably find your tax dollars funding both the Arabs and the "Palestinians" and in some way or another you are paying for both sides to have weapons.

What would actually be more effective and be more morally correct:
(Spoiler, probably no option would work, hence why even the Antichrist has to fight wars in Israel)

A. Go genocide a couple million people who have grown up their whole lives in essentially a giant concentration camp & have almost no options.
B. Send a few covert assassination squads to eliminate the leaders giving the orders for attacks that are all enjoying the high life in foreign countries maybe even go wack their funders.
C. Do plan B then make a solid contiguous Israel and a solid contiguous fully recognised Arab country for all those not wishing to live in Israel
D. Do plan C then realize also that you aren't going to solve 5000 years of hatred anytime soon and the sand will continue to drink blood in abundance.
E. Since the Europeans love the muslims so much, just buy up Gaza from the muslims and drop each family off in Europe with like a million dollars and tell them to go have fun. (It would actually be cheaper than a decade of payments to both sides as is done now).

Perhaps maybe our being bestest buddies with the crazy Saudis and helping them make their brand of extreme hate Islam become the dominant Islam in the west and middle east was not the best idea...
Right now It looks like->

A. Genocide enough to convince the rest to move out , offload them into US and EU while also have EU and US fund the construction of beachfront properties,seems to be happening now
B. Capability of IDF has atrophied beyond this , top brass in Qatar is a Mossad crew , why Qatar so they can fleece the GCC for the money instead of spending their own.
C. Was never really meant to happen , Peace talks and agrements were always just a top cover while the facts on the ground were set in concrete. It was a sham from day one.
D. Hatred is not thousands of years old is based on Actions since WW2 ,you have the largest jew community in ME outside Israel living in Iran with less discrimination than Ethiopian Jews that came to Israel and were often promptly sterilized, you know we are not racist but can't have black jews multiplying to fast. But you have to ask what the fuck is wrong with folk that ends up being hated everywhere they set up shop.
E. EU just has the misfortune of being the blowback chamber for US war adventures in ME , no particular love for Muslems.

But population diversity 'enrichment' is a WEF project throughout western world , as mixed populations are far less likely to be able to mount a coherent opposition to anything than non 'diverse' natives

The common thread to all plans in regards to Israel is to have Americans and Europeans pay for any plan and outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Mr.FAFO still around

2023-12-07_19h39_44.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
A valid argument. And MacArthur (probably more than Truman) likely got played to some extent by the Lord Privy Seal and perhaps Hirohito.

But Truman was willing to overlook the “unconditional surrender” in order to stop American kids from dying. And worry about what to do about the Emperor later. Which he did. And he was not against trying Hirohito. But he looked at options and leaving him in power as a figurehead was deemed best.

Though Hirohito did offer to step down and face trial. MacArthur felt he could use Hirohito and vice versa. And it worked out well… better than anyone could have hoped at the time, really.

MacArthur was a complete twit as a General IMHO. An egotistical martinet. But he had his moments of genius. Island hopping was one. Inchon was another. But his greatest moment was as the military governor of Japan. Maybe he was played. Maybe he should have eliminated the Emperor. But 80 years later, Japan is a pretty decent global citizen (even if they did fuck up our economy in the ‘80’s.). That is due to MacArthur more than Truman. And to the Japanese who made the most of peace instead of reverting to some ersatz Bushido bullshit ginned up by industrialists and militarists seeking regional hegemony.

Sirhr

PS the film “Emperor” with Tommy Lee Jones as MacArthur is decent. A bit sappy. About Gen Bonner Fellows who investigated Hirohito after the war… based on a book by a Japanese historian that is quite good. I can’t remember author or title. Saving the Emperor or something. Movie does an ok job of the history. Movie is free on YouTube.
you make my argument about what should have been done with iran after the khomeini revolution. i.e. give them 24hr to release everyone,leave our embassy and other american property intact. if not,tehran becomes a pool of glass. yes,hostages would be martyred but the current iranian support for terrrorist murder would not have developed. save man,many lives in the long run. BTW,i would have alerted brezhnez about this and offered him a deal on a warm water port he would like. just warn him to not go to a defcon 4 type deal and avoid parts of iran for a few thousand years.
the whole idea that a society's outlook and behavior can't be changed is BS. look what a change fat man and little boy caused in the most barbaric,brutal and murderous society on the planet.

you make my argument about what should have been done with iran after the khomeini revolution. i.e. give them 24hr to release everyone,leave our embassy and other american property intact. if not,tehran becomes a pool of glass. yes,hostages would be martyred but the current iranian support for terrrorist murder would not have developed. save man,many lives in the long run. BTW,i would have alerted brezhnez about this and offered him a deal on a warm water port he would like. just warn him to not go to a defcon 4 type deal and avoid parts of iran for a few thousand years.
the whole idea that a society's outlook and behavior can't be changed is BS. look what a change fat man and little boy caused in the most barbaric,brutal and murderous society on the planet.

Hitting Qum at the same time would have been a good idea.

Might as well get to the heart of things.

SIrhr

PS. I like the idea of offering the Sov's a port. But Breszhnev was so demented by then he would have assumed you were offering him Miami and sent the Red Fleet to Coral Gables. But... kinky! Our mantra back then was "Nuke them until they glow, shoot them after dark and drill through 5" of glass to get the oil." We had the technology to extract crude from under the world's largest self-illuminating glass-topped parking lot. We still do.

Reactions: mosin46
yea,could make that deal with a sov like putin. back then their leaders were all russian versions of biden-power mad,money obsessed,incompetent and senile-brezhnev,andropv,chernenko and their posses.

If the situation were reversed they’d be lined up next to a trench/grave.

And the fucking MsM here would be quacking on like “why can’t those Israeli fascists just lay down in the trench instead of oppressing the brave Palestinian freedom fighters by making them drag their bodies into the grave?“

Again, no fan of Israeli politics, and Israeli politicians in particular, but for fuck’s sake, why aren’t those Hamas animals being lined up against a wall?

Or else? What?
Israel is 100% dependent on US supply for its day to day operations in Gaza ,if Brandon wanted it , IAF would grind to halt in a matter of days
Once 20 or so C17 stop flying in bombs ,ammunition and spare parts in daily.

But you know that could never happen there is enough ''ammunition'' from Epstein and other similar ops that facilitate dick first landings into underage and illegal stuff for US elites to keep them in line and absolutely responsive to their whims.

* Hamas leader's son lives in US after he fell Ass first and then mouth first onto a Mossad dick , you see Epsteining works.

F9nJeLTXcAA6a0F

Last edited:
I heard 13, 18 or 19. May be dead.
"I see [Israeli] bombings there, and you have no idea where the captives are. I was in a house surrounded by explosions. We slept in tunnels, and we feared not Hamas, but Israel might kill us, and then it would have been said, 'Hamas killed you,'" she said.

If the situation were reversed they’d be lined up next to a trench/grave.

And the fucking MsM here would be quacking on like “why can’t those Israeli fascists just lay down in the trench instead of oppressing the brave Palestinian freedom fighters by making them drag their bodies into the grave?“

Again, no fan of Israeli politics, and Israeli politicians in particular, but for fuck’s sake, why aren’t those Hamas animals being lined up against a wall?
It’s all bullshit propaganda. If they wanted it to end, they wouldn’t be taking any prisoners. At this point, I hate to say it, there is no other way this ends. The peaceful people, or even smart terrorists, would have left when Israel announced its intentions (which I think announcing stuff like this is retarded but that’s another convo). Anyone that stayed would be considered a supporter of Hamas and therefore an enemy. And for those in Gaza that simply don’t want to leave their homes and all their stuff, I can clearly see why they consider Israel their enemy here. Would be no different anywhere else. I don’t see this ending any other way. As long as anyone from one side or the other is still standing then this will continue until they either get tired and give up or join forces (which would never happen). It’s sad but I don’t see it any other way. Neither will let the past be the past and look to the future.

Last edited:
So, another abrupt pull out ... if only more liberals would do the same ... both seem unlikely.
Pull out from where ? Some of Epstein's unde aged bumhole?

Its just when you hear, on how they are talking to Israelis, you are under the impression, Israelis do not listen because they do not need US . but its not really the case at all , Israel is like mentioned 110% dependent in US supply ,so if anyone wanted they could have them on the shortest of leashes .

We cant have Isrealis spoiling ever slimmer reelection chance for literal 'acting'🥸 President.

GA18C2mXsAAan7q

Last edited:
It’s all bullshit propaganda. If they wanted it to end, they wouldn’t be taking any prisoners. At this point, I hate to say it, there is no other way this ends. The peaceful people, or even smart terrorists, would have left when Israel announced its intentions (which I think announcing stuff like this is retarded but that’s another convo). Anyone that stayed would be considered a supporter of Hamas and therefore an enemy. And for those in Gaza that simply don’t want to leave their homes and all their stuff, I can clearly see why they consider Israel their enemy here. Would be no different anywhere else. I don’t see this ending any other way. As long as anyone from one side or the other is still standing then this will continue until they either get tired and give up or join forces (which would never happen). It’s sad but I don’t see it any other way. Neither will let the past be the past and look to the future.

The one good thing about taking prisoners is getting information.

The peaceful people, or even smart terrorists, would have left when Israel announced its intentions
Anyone that stayed would be considered a supporter of Hamas and therefore an enemy.

And for those in Gaza that simply don’t want to leave their homes and all their stuff, I can clearly see why they consider Israel their enemy here.

Leave to WHERE exactly???

Something most folks fail to realize is that the "Palestinians" in the Gaza Strip are living in what amounts to a concentration camp that is one of the most crowded places on Earth.

They CANNOT leave, there is uniform hangers on all borders with guns that WILL kill them if they try to leave.

So now you say well they should have just what exactly????

Move to Where?

Try to move your family into 10x10 foot room that already has another family living there and hope the Israeli government doesn't decide to bomb that too?

Imagine being born into that place, living your whole life in a virtual concentration camp with just about no chance of ever leaving.

So say all you want about "what people should do" while you live a free life in a free country and can go to almost anywhere in the world you want.
Not everybody is so fortunate.

And before you go on about "well it's their government".
Do you fully support agree with and are a part of EVERYTHING our government does both domestically and around the world?
If not why haven't you changed the government here yet???

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Leave to WHERE exactly???

Something most folks fail to realize is that the "Palestinians" in the Gaza Strip are living in what amounts to a concentration camp that is one of the most crowded places on Earth.

They CANNOT leave, there is uniform hangers on all borders with guns that WILL kill them if they try to leave.

So now you say well they should have just what exactly????

Move to Where?

Try to move your family into 10x10 foot room that already has another family living there and hope the Israeli government doesn't decide to bomb that too?

Imagine being born into that place, living your whole life in a virtual concentration camp with just about no chance of ever leaving.

So say all you want about "what people should do" while you live a free life in a free country and can go to almost anywhere in the world you want.
Not everybody is so fortunate.

And before you go on about "well it's their government".
Do you fully support agree with and are a part of EVERYTHING our government does both domestically and around the world?
If not why haven't you changed the government here yet???
Nope. I’m fully aware. You need to go back and reread what I said. If you look, you will see that i also stated I can totally see and understand why the people there also consider Israel the enemy. I also said it’s no different than anywhere else. AKA if Mexico said they’d start bombing the US tomorrow and raiding our country, you can bet your ass that they’d be my enemy. With that said, Mexico nor any other country has hopped our border and killed 1500 of our people either, minus 9/11. There is no “right” in the scenario currently unfolding.

Besides, there is some beachfront there. Take some money and get a boat and make your way to the US and cross into our border forgetting who you are. They’ll let you in. Seems to work for everyone else.

I will add this, if even a sliver of that propaganda is true about Hamas killing, raping, torturing all those people like the MSM wants people to believe, then those are not people, they are animals, barbarians and have no place among modern society. You can’t “fix” people like that. They clearly have no remorse or conscience. If Hamas had intentions of that creating fear among people to therefore have less resistance then they should have thought much harder about that tactic, because it Sparks no fear in me, just rage. I suspect it’s gonna be like that for more than just me.

But I have no answers to how we fix this problem with two peoples Adamantly opposed to each other. For one I would not enslave anyone. But there has to be some kind of agreement that they try and integrate together and step out of line then there has to be some sort of punishment and imo it would need to be enforced by an outside party. But then that starts to sound like America policing the world doesnt it? We know that doesn’t work either. One could argue that things might be a lot worse without it but one could equally argue that our meddling has made things worse. So I hear you. But I have no good answers. Neither does anyone else. What I do know is, flying over borders and killing a bunch of innocent people and torturing and raping or whatever a bunch of people is not gonna win over any hearts and minds. That much is guaranteed.

Last edited:
Nope. I’m fully aware. You need to go back and reread what I said. If you look, you will see that i also stated I can totally see and understand why the people there also consider Israel the enemy. I also said it’s no different than anywhere else. AKA if Mexico said they’d start bombing the US tomorrow and raiding our country, you can bet your ass that they’d be my enemy. With that said, Mexico nor any other country has hopped our border and killed 1500 of our people either, minus 9/11. There is no “right” in the scenario currently unfolding.

Besides, there is some beachfront there. Take some money and get a boat and make your way to the US and cross into our border forgetting who you are. They’ll let you in. Seems to work for everyone else.

I will add this, if even a sliver of that propaganda is true about Hamas killing, raping, torturing all those people like the MSM wants people to believe, then those are not people, they are animals, barbarians and have no place among modern society. You can’t “fix” people like that. They clearly have no remorse or conscience. If Hamas had intentions of that creating fear among people to therefore have less resistance then they should have thought much harder about that tactic, because it Sparks no fear in me, just rage. I suspect it’s gonna be like that for more than just me.

But I have no answers to how we fix this problem with two peoples Adamantly opposed to each other. For one I would not enslave anyone. But there has to be some kind of agreement that they try and integrate together and step out of line then there has to be some sort of punishment and imo it would need to be enforced by an outside party. But then that starts to sound like America policing the world doesnt it? We know that doesn’t work either. One could argue that things might be a lot worse without it but one could equally argue that our meddling has made things worse. So I hear you. But I have no good answers. Neither does anyone else. What I do know is, flying over borders and killing a bunch of innocent people and torturing and raping or whatever a bunch of people is not gonna win over any hearts and minds. That much is guaranteed.
I am pretty sure terrorists did what terrorists do.

Will see when it is all over and tallied up so far every war in recent history is accompanied with fabricated horror stories that end up made up after the dust settles. Here is just happening a bit faster as the Israeli public is asking questions at just how Mr.Security set the up to fail. Now they are 'disappearing' camera footage.

Its quite amusing how IDF is finding Mein Kampf everywhere, makes one think IDF camera team equipment includes at least one copy of Mein Kampf.

Of course, lots of shit is just made up out of thin air, its amazing how Bibi lies on the phone with Brandon and Brandon is then runing his clap on how he has seen evidence of 40 beheaded babies.

You do realize that every single army, including the USA mil is guilty of rape and murder during wartime. If you didn’t, now you know. It’s the ugly truth. Don’t let gov/media trick you into believing this Hamas thing as terrible is it is, is a one off. It is not.

Hamas raped a few women which is bad for sure. Israel admits to 2 out of every 3 deaths are civilians. I’m sure that’s an understatement. Why is it bad and outrageous when a hundred women are raped but not outrageous when thousands are killed along with their children? There is no righteousness on either side. Propaganda, it’s a hell of a drug for those that partake.

Last edited:
You do realize that every single army, including the USA mil is guilty of rape and murder during wartime. If you didn’t, now you know. It’s the ugly truth. Don’t let gov/media trick you into believing this Hamas thing as terrible is it is, is a one off. It is not.

Hamas raped a few women which is bad for sure. Israel admits to 2 out of every 3 deaths are civilians. I’m sure that’s an understatement. Why is it bad and outrageous when a hundred women are raped but not outrageous when thousands are killed along with their children? There is no righteousness on either side. Propaganda, it’s a hell of a drug for those that partake.
Yes. Of course. You guys must start reading better. That’s precisely why I said there is no “right” in this scenario. Many bad things happen in war. Period. It’s sad but it’s a fact. I’m just stating that to my knowledge, the atrocities currently being committed by Israel are a direct result of the actions of Hamas, period. Now yes you can argue that Hamas has been more or less imprisoned and wronged in the past but they too have done wrong. And nobody forced them to fly over a wall and kill a bunch of innocent people that day that then triggered the response of Israel. It’s like arguing that you didn’t know a big black dude was gonna beat the shit out of you after you just run up and blindside him upside the head with your fist! Or as the pit likes to say, FAFO. If Hamas didn’t do the act that day then innocent people in Gaza would not be getting killed my Israel at this moment. That doesn’t absolve Israel of their past atrocities but at that moment in time Israel was not running around killing Palestinian people. There was an action and a reaction. Simple as that. Don’t come screw with the big dog and expect no reaction.

Last edited:

The only reason anyone is calling for a ceasefire is because the goatfuckers are losing.

If Israel was losing nobody would be asking for a ceasefire on their behalf.

If the United States was under attack 24/7 nobody would be asking for a ceasefire on our behalf.

We’re under a constant invasion at our southern border and it’s happening in the north as well. Yet nobody is asking the border jumpers and goatfuckers to stop.

When the real turds are losing is when the rest of the turds ask for a break.

Reactions: DIBBS and doubloon

I'm sure they would if they could, but if they go past a small little designated fishing area the Israeli navy will shoot at them, so nope they can't get in a boat and make a run for freedom.

However the top leaders that call the shots seem to be having fun with them and their families living the high life in all kinds of expensive places courtesy of "aid packages" while the poor "palestinians" are used as essentially cannon fodder for a propaganda war and to enrich the Elites on all sides.
Much the same as the poor unfortunate Israelis who are also being used as pawns.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
We’re under a constant invasion at our southern border and it’s happening in the north as well. Yet nobody is asking the border jumpers and goatfuckers to stop.

Can you call it an invasion when your government welcomes them in with open arms, actually cuts fences on private property to help make it easier for them to get in and then helpfully takes them all around the country and gives them tons of money?

Sounds more like the government is trying to simply get as many of them as they can in.

It seems more like a nation trying to off itself on purpose...

My advice to you is to do not let the media/gov convince you of anything especially when they are working overtime to TELL people EXACTLY how and what they want them to think. This is a clear sign of state sponsored Psy-Ops
FIFY

Can you call it an invasion when your government welcomes them in with open arms, actually cuts fences on private property to help make it easier for them to get in and then helpfully takes them all around the country and gives them tons of money?

Sounds more like the government is trying to simply get as many of them as they can in.

It seems more like a nation trying to off itself on purpose...
We have traitors in our government that are helping the invaders. So, yes, it’s an invasion.

when they finish with ukraine,really need to hire some russians to teach defensive border security.
Send our Border Patrol over there to teach them and leave our borders to dedicated civilian marksmen.

I'm sure they would if they could, but if they go past a small little designated fishing area the Israeli navy will shoot at them, so nope they can't get in a boat and make a run for freedom.

However the top leaders that call the shots seem to be having fun with them and their families living the high life in all kinds of expensive places courtesy of "aid packages" while the poor "palestinians" are used as essentially cannon fodder for a propaganda war and to enrich the Elites on all sides.
Much the same as the poor unfortunate Israelis who are also being used as pawns.
Precisely. Know how many of these people are in Dubai at the moment?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Precisely. Know how many of these people are in Dubai at the moment?
All of the top tier leadership is Qatar
Note that the move to Qatar was signed of by US admin , as Hamas at the time was fighting against Assad and the Iranians in Syria , shoulder to shoulder with plethora of other moderate beheaders were employed by US and GCC for that war.

''Haniyeh moved to Doha a few years ago, leaving behind his luxurious Gaza residence in the now-destroyed financial neighborhood of Rimal, an upscale section of Gaza where many Hamas leaders possess large homes.

The decision to move Hamas’ operations to Qatar was made by Haniyeh’s predecessor Khaled Mashal in 2012. Mashal transferred the headquarters of Hamas to Qatar when the Syrian Civil War complicated the situation in Damascus, their former residential location.

A Qatari official told the French news agency AFP that the establishment of Hamas’ political bureau in Qatar was coordinated with the U.S., which continues to maintain its largest naval base in the region in the Emirate.

Hamas’ leadership allegedly also spends a lot of time in Turkey, where Haniyeh and his No. 2, Saleh al-Arouri have obtained residency status and Turkish passports from the authorities, allowing them to travel internationally.''

Also note that due to fighting on opposite sides in Syrian war, Hamas is far from Iranian BFF let alone their op . They just share a common enemy this time around. Hamas fought for their GCC sponsors and US at the time and against Iran.

''Recently, after Mashal called on Hezbollah to contribute more to the war between Israel and Hamas, he was criticized in Lebanon.

Sources close to Hezbollah called Mashal “a man who sits in a seven-star hotel,” who should be ashamed to call on Lebanon to start a war against Israel, Ynet News reported.

“This story is not welcome. Someone is sitting in a hotel in a Gulf state and dares to say to Hezbollah, ‘Thank you, but it is not enough.’ Khaled Mashal does not have a good influence in our environment in general and, in particular, after what happened in Syria,” a Lebanese journalist commented.''

Last edited:

So, "some people did something."