• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

No, new stuff from today apparently "major tragedy"... but he's hush-hush about it. He usually is right.

Edit: I guess they are notifying next of kin?

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Cross
This is pretty interesting. Some get all upset when you say the Israeli's/Jewish folks dont have strong influence. Someone yelled 'Free Palestine' at a basketball game and the coach and player dismissed. So much for free speech.

Someone allegedly said 'free Palestine' during the high ...​

1704814923439.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/01/08 › new-york-high-sch...

16 hours ago — Someone allegedly said 'Free Palestine' during the high school basketball game that led to coach and player's dismissal ... The exterior of the ...

2dn best army in Gaza doing 3rd world stunts

Meanwhile, in Brooklyn it seems local Jewery is digging some Hamas style tunnels

Last edited:
2dn best army in Gaza doing 3rd world stunts

Meanwhile, in Brooklyn it seems local Jewery is digging some Hamas style tunnels

They're special. Like Karen.

It seems like shopping in China is next.

The Jewish World newspaper published an analytical article by American-Israeli journalist Caroline Glick entitled “The Deep Reasons for the Failure of the Israeli Defense Doctrine.”

It will take years to undo the damage caused by the generals who reduced the size of the IDF and brought the army into complete dependence on the United States. The heads of the current generation of Israeli security agencies were guided by two main premises. According to the first of them, with the end of the Cold War, the era of conventional wars ended. Now, in the coming era, everything will be ruled by brains, not brawn, they argued. The main author of the “small and smart army” doctrine was Ehud Barak, who served as chief of the general staff of the Israel Defense Forces when the Berlin Wall came down. In subsequent years, this idea was actively developed by his followers. An entire generation of IDF chiefs of staff was formed around this idea of a “small, technologically advanced and lethal army.” As documented by retired Major General Yitzhak Brik, who served as IDF ombudsman for 10 years, it was under the influence of Barak's doctrine that the IDF reduced several reservist divisions. He also cut his artillery forces by half. Entire armored brigades were disbanded. Between 2003 and 2017, the reserve was cut by 80%, and the corps of junior officers was literally gutted. The bulk of the IDF budget and almost all US military assistance were redirected to the Air Force - the strategic unit of the “small, technologically advanced and lethal” Israel Defense Forces.
Although Barak's doctrine has repeatedly proven its inconsistency, nothing, alas, has changed.

In 2002, it was not the air force that destroyed terrorist nests in Judea and Samaria. The ground forces did this. The air force also had no effective response to rocket attacks from Hezbollah in the north, or from Hamas in the south.

Under the influence of Barak's doctrine of dependence on the United States, Israel destroyed its domestic military production capacity. Almost everything that produced military equipment domestically—from uniforms to rifles, ammunition, artillery, and tank shells—was stopped.
Thousands of war industry workers lost their jobs. Valuable knowledge was lost. The contracts moved to the USA. Even projects financed by America and developed jointly with Israeli engineers were transferred to the USA for production. So, for example, it turned out that Israeli Iron Dome missiles began to be produced exclusively in the United States.

Along with Barak, the Air Force generals became the biggest proponents of the Israeli dependency doctrine. Under their leadership, the Israeli Air Force actually became a US asset. The current Israeli Air Force can no longer operate without American platforms, spare parts and bombs. All Air Force weapons are made in America.

And without a sufficient number of regional border brigades, Israel’s “peacetime” borders with Jordan in the east and Egypt in the west have become almost highways for arms smugglers.

However, Brick's warnings fell on deaf ears until the "small, smart army" delusion was shattered by the Hamas breakthrough on October 7. Israel's multibillion-dollar "smart fence" was simply bulldozed. Its automatic response system was destroyed by simple grenades. And hundreds of soldiers serving these useless technological marvels were killed or kidnapped.

Everything, literally everything, failed.

According to the report, the Ministry of Defense is launching an accelerated program with the Israeli military industry and major industrialists to make Israel independent in all matters related to ammunition. At the initial stage, Israel will begin to produce bombs for its aircraft. Jerusalem also intends to expand production of tank and artillery shells, as well as assault rifles and ammunition. In addition, discussions are intensifying regarding the creation of a missile force as an independent division of the IDF. The force would reduce dependence on the air force, develop more versatile, more easily defensible missile launch platforms, and significantly expand Israel's missile and drone arsenals.

After meeting with Defense Ministry Director General Major General Eyal Zamir, the head of the Union of Israeli Industrialists, Ron Tomer, told Ynet:

“The war demonstrates our need for a strong and developed industrial base to ensure Israel's national strength and independence. The Israel Defense Forces is changing its outlook on how it arms its forces, expanding domestic production lines to become less dependent on ammunition from abroad. The ideal of a small, high-tech army has fallen short
Brick and others argue that if Hezbollah had joined Hamas in the October 7 invasion, Israel might well have been destroyed that day.
The combination of tens of thousands of Hezbollah Raduan Brigade fighters stationed on the border and capable of invading the Galilee with the possibility of daily bombardment of thousands of rockets with varying payloads at Israeli air bases, as well as other strategic installations and civilian centers for several weeks, is quite commensurate with the damage from nuclear bombing.
Iran's decision not to involve Hezbollah on October 7 gave Israel the opportunity to reorganize its forces and prepare for the multi-front war that now faces.

Last edited:
Did I miss what the something big from yesterday in Israel turned out to be?
IDF had 100+ casualties in a single day and 95+% outside Gaza on the border with Lebanon after they assassinated some local big wig and Hezbollah responded by attacking an Israeli base.

Last edited:
IDF had 100+ casualties in a single day and 95+% outside Gaza on the border with Libanon after they assassinated some local big wig and Hezbollah responded by attacking an Israeli base.

I guess I missed any news coverage on the casualties. I saw the coverage of the attack on the base but don't recall any casualties mentioned. Only briefly mentioned in the you tube opinion piece but not picked up by any news outlets that I saw.

Reactions: Two36
I guess I missed any news coverage on the casualties. I saw the coverage of the attack on the base but don't recall any casualties mentioned. Only briefly mentioned in the you tube opinion piece but not picked up by any news outlets that I saw.
Israel keeps a tight lid on reporting ,onyl leaks are coming out of civilian hospitals treating the soldiers

6 IDF killed that were claimed as demolition gone wrong seems to have been killed in an ambush where tunnel was blown on them

Remember that one time when Biden was campaigning how Trump will get US in a war and grown ups need to take over .

Biden: Trump is ‘incredibly dangerous and irresponsible’ as the ‘walls close in’
“No president has a right to take our country to war without the informed consent of Americans,” Biden said.

Meanwhile, in clown world…

Iran vows revenge against US claiming that the ISIS attack against them on Soulemani’s birthday or whatever…. Was by US-Backed ISIS rebels.

The funny thing is that I could definitely see Biden’s backing ISIS. I mean after all, the Islamic state is committed to destroying America and they also follow prophets who are into sex with 9-year-olds.

Actually seems The Mullahs may have it right!

Remember, the easiest way to keep Trump off the Ballot is to make sure the world is a glowing post-apocalyptic wasteland populated only by green pedo billionaires.

And, as a bonus, no more mean tweets!!!

Sirhr

Meanwhile, in clown world…

Iran vows revenge against US claiming that the ISIS attack against them on Soulemani’s birthday or whatever…. Was by US-Backed ISIS rebels.

The funny thing is that I could definitely see Biden’s backing ISIS. I mean after all, the Islamic state is committed to destroying America and they also follow prophets who are into sex with 9-year-olds.

Actually seems The Mullahs may have it right!

Remember, the easiest way to keep Trump off the Ballot is to make sure the world is a glowing post-apocalyptic wasteland populated only by green pedo billionaires.

And, as a bonus, no more mean tweets!!!

Sirhr
How many weapons did the kenyan give to isis? How many were trained by the CIA and Delta and then disappeared all in the guise to overthrow Syria? Then we left 80 billion in weapons in Afghanistan.
Iran may be telling more truth than the current regime.

Iran is not the only country & its been far longer than that but like here, its easy to sway the none thinking/do'er types. Remember your referring to the American public. Which is one of the largest brainwashed, none thinking group of people on this rock who take msm B/S as fact.

Last edited:
How many weapons did the kenyan give to isis? How many were trained by the CIA and Delta and then disappeared all in the guise to overthrow Syria? Then we left 80 billion in weapons in Afghanistan.
One thing that was particularly notable that ISIS when they claimed responsibility, listed as one of the reasons for it Iran supporting Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel, had to do a double take on that one.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Meanwhile, some antisemite struck at ICJ

Maybe they should have run with that Epstein approved pedophile Dershowitz, wasnt he floated as their first pick?

''Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz May Defend Israel at International Court of Justice
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants Harvard professor Alan M. Dershowitz to represent the country against genocide charges in international court, reporter Barak Ravid said Tuesday.''

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Iran is not the only country & its been far longer than that but like here, its easy to sway the none thinking/do'er types. Remember your referring to the American public. Which is one of the largest brainwashed, none thinking group of people on this rock who take msm B/S as fact.
Wrap it up in the American flag and the people will eat dog shit.
Putin is bad because he imprisoned a political rival. Zelenski jails political opposition and.... Nothing. Biden regime trying to imprison Trump and it's good because Trump is dangerous to our democracy!!

Putin is bad because he imprisoned a political rival. Zelenski jails political opposition and.... Nothing. Biden regime trying to imprison Trump and it's good because Trump is dangerous to our democracy!!
Yep, I learned all I needed to know about what makes this country tick between Sept of 1965 & April 1966 in two different country's.

Notice that the left is endlessly spouting “democracy.” Every history show and documentary. News article. Lefty political
Speech. Democracy this and democracy that.

We are a Constitutional republic, Not a democracy.

They want to use term Democracy in order to vote Themselves communism and call
It the will of the people.

The Democratic Party goes back to Andrew Jackson and his destruction of Republic checks and balances to get himself elected
Through mob populist tactics. It’s how the party got named. Read or watch a bio on him.

It truly is two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner. And it is being crammed down everyone’s throats like bad medicine with sugar on it.

It is beyond dangerous!

Remember…. East Germany was the DDR. The German Democratic Republic. All kinds of commie nations call it democracy to vote their enemies into death camps.

Cheers!

Sirhr

Yep, I learned all I needed to know about what makes this country tick between Sept of 1965 & April 1966 in two different country's.

You were democratically drafted and sent 14000 miles away so that the fortunate sons of those who did the voting could hang out on campuses and undermine America.

I still think Kent State was an exercise in poor marksmanship.

Sirhr

You were democratically drafted and sent 14000 miles away so that the fortunate sons of those who did the voting could hang out on campuses and undermine America.
No, I was one of the dumb fucks who held up his hand, not realizing how stupid he was. Yea I though I was fighting for the American people, how fucking wrong I was. Guys like me just empowered what is transpiring now.

DqNtfeJYJ49d.jpeg

Last edited:
More of the end game being center staged. 9/11 ushered in the patriotic act, just wait for what the sheep will be clamoring for once the cells here start prosecuting their missions. The southern boarder even during the Trump years (& before) should have been a clue. But remember we were/are just a bunch of fuck sticks talking out of our asses.

Missile "storm" hits Yemen: Britain and the US bomb the Houthis from moment to moment - New front in the Middle East

Reactions: Terry Cross
i wonder how they benefited from being taken off the terror list?

The bull shit meter pegged on me at about 30 seconds. I couldn't watch anymore.

Every libtard, traitorous democrats modus-operandi can be summed up in a few words.

If a Republican does it, then label it as bad. If a democrat does the same thing, label it as good.

Now go out and buy more ammo.

Last edited:
73 strikes and only 5 dead. That is a waste of money.

Actually, a good thing.

Lots of their spendy gear gone and not many orphans.

They can make Yeminis faster than we
Can kill them. (well… not entirely true — see canned sunshine reference above.). But short term getting new gear is much harder for them.

Heck, we probably did thirty billion dollars in improvements with that strike! The place is a shithole! At least we sterilized the rubble.

Sirhr

Actually, a good thing.

Lots of their spendy gear gone and not many orphans.

They can make Yeminis faster than we
Can kill them. (well… not entirely true — see canned sunshine reference above.). But short term getting new gear is much harder for them.

Heck, we probably did thirty billion dollars in improvements with that strike! The place is a shithole! At least we sterilized the rubble.

Sirhr
I get it, military strategy and all, but when I think target rich environment, I think of a few missles hitting the picture above. We probably spent $10,000 for every $1 of their shit we destroyed.

I get it, military strategy and all, but when I think target rich environment, I think of a few missles hitting the picture above. We probably spent $10,000 for every $1 of their shit we destroyed.

Here, have fun!

Sirhr

Can we just post some meeting places for these retards? Because I'd suggest they attack West Virginia, Arkansas, Georgia and Mississippi. Along with some places in Northern Maine, VT and NH. We're helpless here. Please. Attack us. We're waiting. In sheer terror.

Sirhr