• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

They have been taught that they are special by those that usurped control over that one tribe on behalf of Satan. Synagogue of Satan anyone?

Most "Jews" are not the usurpers Jesus identified and are regular people fallen victim to the global conspiracy. Like most people when put into a position of advantage, they will use it when opportunity is in front of them. It is the human condition.

Satan's actual people are very small in number.

It's a real small, tightly knit, human hybrid kind of club.

The tares among the wheat. We are to leave them alone, yet sound the alarm.

Reactions: jetracer013
RFfRJmASGzuc.png

Have you thrown out Joe Biden yet? You know since he is poking Putin in the eye with a stick against your will?
Good point!

It's been done before and hopefully people come to they're senses and he gets the boot either by impeachment or by voting. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Two summers ago we held a special election in our county district. The guy that was voted in seemed to be up into his eyeballs deep in fraud etc... he was madder than hell when there where enough signatures on the petition for a recall and special election/vote was then held and we had a guy to run against him. The new guy won with 88% of the vote.

Any else find it odd, that with all the talk of the end of times and WW3 coming, the gas pipeline getting sabotaged, that all the financial people don’t seem really concerned? The Dow Jones was up 134 today, with all the uncertainty in the Middle East and what’s just transpired over the weekend, investors aren’t concerned
Yes. More on that later. Not sure I want to post on public forum.

Should we be held responsible for Bidens crimes?

Biden funds Iran, Iran funds Palestine, we "voted" for Biden....ergo we support Palestine?

We get into a real slippery slope when we assume a govt was genuinely elected, and that that govt actually represents the will of the people.

What many do not realize is that in the last millennia. Controlling influence globally over all forms of Education, Finance, Politics, and Religions has been fomented. Even into places like Iran.

All sides are unknowingly controlled. And all peoples and their governments are now like chess pieces to be played off of each other until they are all begging for peace.

Then right on gueue, in will swoop the devil looking like God to fix the place up.

What a mess as we sleep at the wheel and fight each other to the death over dirt..

And we were even warned.
This! All this. The fight is misdirected. If the people could ever come together and see that it’s the world leaders doing all this shit and direct that anger at them then wow what a world this could be. Instead innocent people everywhere get screwed or killed senselessly for some dumbass leaders actions. All of this is misdirected. You got an issue with the gov go after that, not innocent people who have nothing to do with any of this shit. Reminds me of the damn blacks wanting every white person in the present time to pay some retribution because some whites back in the day had slaves! Totally misdirected and until people can see that, nothing will ever change.

Esther 8:11

Wherein the king granted the Jews which were in every city to gather themselves together, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for a prey,

Game on! 😂
lol

• Sad
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum

not for long, i think.

Senior Hamas official Ali Baraka told Russia Today on Sunday (via the Middle East Media Research Institute) that Hamas had been secretly planning the invasion of southern Israel for two years — which would mean after President Joe Biden took office, and after the disastrous, deadly U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

“We have been preparing for this for two years. We have local factories for everything. We have rockets with ranges of 250 kms, 160 kms, 80 kms, 45 kms, and 10 kms,” he said in an October 8, 2023, Russia Today interview.

“We have factories for mortars and their shells. We have factories for manufacturing B-7 and B-10 guns and their shells. We have factories for manufacturing Kalashnikov rifles and their bullets. We have a Russian license to produce Kalashnikov bullets in Gaza,” he added.

Reactions: notacos4u and lash
Yes, it will be those damn MAGA Republicans and their white supremist beliefs. They are to be blamed for this.

Swift retaliation. Lol at all the libtards being treated like the white Christian males are treated.

An international day of Jihad is being called for tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Friday the 13th. Will we see Haji rocking a Jason style hockey mask when he gets his Jihad on?

Please yes.... because that will be the best "Not the Bee" shit I've ever seen!

Oh and can they decorate their masks like Ken Dryden did back in the '70's and everyone loved the trademark bad mask paint?

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: lash and 232593
I'm so sick of all the lies from every side. Centuries of lies. Thousands of years of lies.

A POX be upon all of them. Maybe it already is?

Just leave me the fuck alone.

Reactions: Pharmseller
@232593

Do you have a link for the day of jihad? I'd like to share it if valid.

@232593

Do you have a link for the day of jihad? I'd like to share it if valid.

I'm so sick of all the lies from every side. Centuries of lies. Thousands of years of lies.

A POX be upon all of them. Maybe it already is?

Just leave me the fuck alone.

Well, I will say this about the Israeli's and the Palestinians....

At least they kept the Irish out!

Sirhr

Lol. Can’t wait until they find the hand written letter from putin, signed by Putin, with a copy of his photo ID.

Another lol is watching the absolute curb stomp on any information contrary to the official narrative. Jews big mad.

Mmmm yes, because the Iranians are so trust worthy.....and I'm sure the US is combing over the receipts with the same fervor as they did my 2021 tax returns, lol

But let's assume that's true...

Let's say Iran has that $6 mil they can only spend of food/medicine.

All that does is free up $6mil in other accounts that Iran doesn't have to spend, and can spend on terrorism.

It's like my grandma giving me $100 and telling me "don't spend this is strippers again"....ok...I won't...I'll go buy groceries with it...and now because i didnt spend my money on groceries this week, I now have $100 extra in my bank account I can go tip strippers with.

but wait.....what about that $1.7B in cash the Kenyan gave to Iran?...no, im sure not one cent of that untraceable money was spend on terrorism....

but wait again.....what about that $85B in military assets Biden left for the Taliban in Afganistan?...no im sure none of that made its way to Hamas either...

Funny because I was just about to write a fake headline that Trump was Indicted for inciting the Gaza attacks... in order to steal the 2024 elections...

And here the DemoCommies are already ahead of me.

Damn they are masters of satire!

Sirhr

Please yes.... because that will be the best "Not the Bee" shit I've ever seen!

Oh and can they decorate their masks like Ken Dryden did back in the '70's and everyone loved the trademark bad mask paint?

Sirhr
I hope there’s memes. There had better be memes.

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
Mmmm yes, because the Iranians are so trust worthy.....and I'm sure the US is combing over the receipts with the same fervor as they did my 2021 tax returns, lol

But let's assume that's true...

Let's say Iran has that $6 mil they can only spend of food/medicine.

All that does is free up $6mil in other accounts that Iran doesn't have to spend, and can spend on terrorism.

It's like my grandma giving me $100 and telling me "don't spend this is strippers again"....ok...I won't...I'll go buy groceries with it...and now because i didnt spend my money on groceries this week, I now have $100 extra in my bank account I can go tip strippers with.

but wait.....what about that $1.7B in cash the Kenyan gave to Iran?...no, im sure not one cent of that untraceable money was spend on terrorism....

but wait again.....what about that $10B in military assets Biden left for the Taliban in Afganistan?...no im sure none of that made its way to Hamas either...
Ahhhh yes, the ol' "Let's pretend not to know how money works" routine.

From Merriam Webster, just for Mr. Blinken:

fungible​

1 of 2

adjective

fun·gi·ble ˈfən-jə-bəl

Synonyms of fungible
: being something (such as money or a commodity) of such a nature that one part or quantity may be replaced by another equal part or quantity in paying a debt or settling an account
Oil, wheat, and lumber are fungible commodities.

fungible goods

Reactions: lash
Ahhhh yes, the ol' "Let's pretend not to know how money works" routine.

From Merriam Webster, just for Mr. Blinken:

fungible​

1 of 2

adjective

fun·gi·ble ˈfən-jə-bəl

Synonyms of fungible
: being something (such as money or a commodity) of such a nature that one part or quantity may be replaced by another equal part or quantity in paying a debt or settling an account
Oil, wheat, and lumber are fungible commodities.

fungible goods
yup, the same scam planned parenthood uses.
oh, those millions of tax dollars are for rent and electricity bills...
...freeing up the other millions for killing babies.

yJ63WDpcod0a.png

Last edited: