• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

uuwgqpdCPMni.jpeg

"Despite public support for Palestinian rights, in truth nearly every Arab state has long viewed the Palestinians with “fear and loathing,” Crocker says. This is especially true of Egypt, which will continue to refuse to admit Palestinians from across the border, he says."

Reactions: babyguppy
Damn. Not only is that embarrassing it shows how unprepared they are for anything.

They might still be a little nervous about that little Bismark incident.

Reactions: Two36
Israel just bombed Damascus Iranian Embassy Residences. 6 dead.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
now we'll see if all that ICBM tech that Obama 'shared' with Iran will come into play.
Gotta admit, this latest event does seem a little desperate in a Samson sort of way. To pull the US more fully into the fray when Iran retaliates. Messing with the local to-be BRICS member is not looking forward very far, operationally, geopolitically or economically.

AP Award ‘Picture of the Year’ To Photo of Shani Louk’s Half-Naked, Broken, Raped Corpse Being Paraded Through Gaza​

Screen-Shot-2024-03-28-at-8.53.01-AM-1234x615.png

Her father said this is good.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC

scary shit

A strike like this -- against an embassy which is supposed to be 'protected' by international diplomatic norms upheld by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations -- is somewhat unprecedented and so marks a massive escalation by Israel.

David Asher, a Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute and former senior State Department official under the Trump administration had this to say in terms of what's likely to come next:

"This is a huge strike against Iran’s Qods Force. Expect to see Iranian missile retaliation directly against Israel. Things are moving beyond proxy war into direct conflict. Crude prices should make a decisive move higher on macro risk," he told ZeroHedge.
Others are currently speculating that Israel may be trying to provoke a war with Iran to get the US directly involved on its side. The Hezbollah situation along Israel's northern border continues to be at crisis levels, given that an estimated 80,000 Israeli citizens remain evacuated from their homes.

Reactions: lariat
how'd that work out? chased out of afghanistan, not welcome in iraq...

Wow, who would of thought, leaving all those weapons in a terrorist country, they would export and sell to other terrorists?
Did Iran buy them with the money that Obama gave them?
Ummm, the current regime is still sending money to Afghanistan. The republicants in the house keep approving it. Shhh, don't tell anyone though.

Wow, who would of thought, leaving all those weapons in a terrorist country, they would export and sell to other terrorists?
Did Iran buy them with the money that Obama gave them?
Now let’s all think about what was sent to Ukraine.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Iran didn't retaliate yet..
Maybe Iran knows they might have the biggest glass factory in the world, if they do. (cough, operation Jerico, cough)

Iran didn't retaliate yet..
Maybe Iran knows they might have the biggest glass factory in the world, if they do. (cough, operation Jerico, cough)
I doubt it would come to that, but make no mistake Iran has plans in the works. I would give it two weeks tops.

I doubt it would come to that, but make no mistake Iran has plans in the works. I would give it two weeks tops.
Iran to Russia - we are going to be a little late on the next drone delivery
Russia to Iran - no worry, we have plenty of Uranium thanks to Hillary Clinton. let us know if you need more. Best part is, it's from the USA, so they can't trace it back to us.
Iran to Russia - What are we going to do with all the US dollars, Biden's making them worthless
Russia to Iran - Buy more ammo, it's appreciating.

Gotta admit, this latest event does seem a little desperate in a Samson sort of way. To pull the US more fully into the fray when Iran retaliates. Messing with the local to-be BRICS member is not looking forward very far, operationally, geopolitically or economically.
BRICS is a fairytale. Imagine China, India, Russia, Brazil, and South Africa trying to do anything together.

India and China are arch rivals dating back 2000 years.

Russia and China are rivals dating back 1000 years. Russians fear nothing more than another Asian invasion. The last time the Mongols came in, they occupied and raped Russia for 250 years-the only successful empire to have conquered and occupied Russia.

Brazil and South Africa are thousands of miles away with trade routes that rely on US Navy security to exist! Anytime you hear someone mention BRICS, remind them of these facts.

I agree with you on these child mentality nations begging for the US to come in an set them straight. They have been ruled by brutal empires for centuries and miss having clear left and right limits. The Cold War kept them in-check for the most part, but now they are besides themselves with no clear daddy to spank them repeatedly.

If the US was truly guilty of all we are accused of, none of these dirtbags would ever pipe up.

We are too benevolent and well-intended. No matter what we do, we are criticized.

Since when has Iran given a shit about a consulate or embassy rights under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 1961 or the Vienna Convention On Consular Relations of 1963?

iu

One of the biggest foreign policy failures of the US in the 20th Century was the loss of Persia as a friendly nation/ally.

It hurt the Iranian people and nearby Middle Eastern countries more than anyone else though, with the allowance of the Mullahs to occupy Tehran’s government.

Great job CIA and US State Department. They didn’t even see it coming, after being warned by British intelligence who had done ground-truth surveys of Iran.

One of the biggest foreign policy failures of the US in the 20th Century was the loss of Persia as a friendly nation/ally.

It hurt the Iranian people and nearby Middle Eastern countries more than anyone else though, with the allowance of the Mullahs to occupy Tehran’s government.

Great job CIA and US State Department. They didn’t even see it coming, after being warned by British intelligence who had done ground-truth surveys of Iran.
JIMMY CARTER is the one that fk'd us. He forced the Shaw to let Khomeini back into Iran; after the Shaw warned Carter what was going to happen.

Reactions: Longshot231
Reports coming out are claiming it to be very intentional. Lots of outcry about this one. Bibi may have “apologized “ but I don’t think many are believing him.

A heavy armored convoy moving at night. Sounds like a target to me.

I have a suggestion if you don't want to get blown up, don't go to a war zone and fuck around.

I will go on record that Israel will get the same treatment from the west as South Africa and Rhodesia. However I will also go on record they will not go as quietly, and for that I say good on them.

I have a suggestion if you don't want to get blown up, don't go to a war zone and fuck around.

I will go on record that Israel will get the same treatment from the west as South Africa and Rhodesia. However I will also go on record they will not go as quietly, and for that I say good on them.
But it wasn't a heavily armored convoy. It was three cars that had notified the Israelis and marked their cars with the appropriate symbols and beacons so there was full knowledge and visibility to who they were and what they were doing. They hit the first car, second stopped to pick up the wounded and retreat. They then bombed the second car. Third car picks up the victims from the second car, then it gets hit. Israel had full knowledge of who these people were and what their objective was. Whether or not the group that send the missiles had knowledge can be debated; if that is the case it potentially means that there was a breakdown in command, which is also bad.

Israel attacked aid workers ‘systematically, car by car,’ charity founder says, as fury builds over deadly strike

What should be in view is that it doesn't necessarily matter what happened on the ground, what matters is what the impression worldwide is as it has the potential for even more people to not support Israel and those that oppose them to use it for their own narrative. The UK, Australia, Spain, Poland and even the US are pissed. The papers in the UK are not being gentle with their criticism, and the Bibi's apology is tepid at best.

"The circumstances surrounding the killings have renewed scrutiny of Israel’s targeting methods and decision-making process in ordering air and drone strikes. According to a report in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the convoy did not contain any suspected militants and had been travelling along a route pre-approved and coordinated with the Israeli military."

"World Central Kitchen (WCK) has a different way of coordinating its movements with the Israeli military. They’ve developed a good system of direct contact. They’re very well known to the Israelis. They constantly update their movements. That’s why we’re all absolutely shocked at the airstrikes – the fact that it was WCK. It has shaken confidence in the system. I feel quite nervous now, I’ll be honest."

Here is what Al Jazeera is running with. Israel has lost the narrative on this one, and the event is being used to bolster the genocide argument. When combined with the bombing of the Iranian consulate in Syria and the attack in Lebanon they are using these data points to form the image that Israel has gone stark raving mad and is now acting like a true terrorist state that is backed by the US.

Last edited:

Correct; not to mention that weapons & ammunition supply convoys have historically been disguised as humanitarian/medical/famine-relief convoys.