• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something wicked this way comes.....

EDIT: I'm not a "friend", but I think I saw a pic so I'll delete my guess.

Last edited:
don't hate on beanie babies, someday these will all go up in value and i'll be a millionaire and my 14 cats can all have their own bedroom in my giant mansion..... just saying

don't hate on beanie babies, someday these will all go up in value and i'll be a millionaire and my 14 cats can all have their own bedroom in my giant mansion..... just saying

Yet you will still be served your liquor in a short glass with a lid on it at Hooter's :D

by a large muscular gentlemen wearing a very tight hooters girl outfit.... just saying

Mile High Shooting basically owns rights to my internal organs, and i have to give Randy my legs.... but worth it :D

3cb17199-d7e9-475f-b568-6142ebb15969.jpg

Is it set up as a 300 win mag, or did you get the full kit with all the caliber conversions? Very cool setup Joe. Congrats

Mile High Shooting basically owns rights to my internal organs, and i have to give Randy my legs.... but worth it :D

Ehh, you don't need your legs because you've been trained and certified to crawl on the ground. Less weight as well. Organs? When is that last time you really remember using them? IV Bags will solve all your nutrition problems].

You know, you might only need one eyeball to look through the scope. I say you pick your non-dominant one, sell it, and use the money to get a kick ass scope.

Nice rifle Joe. Congrats. ;)

Good grief Charlie Brown. That is impressive! And here I am still quivering in the corner getting over the sticker shock of a lowly AE with USO glass.

All ai's are awesome weapons, enjoy your AE this was a deployment reward, once in a lifetime opportunity to own something like this.

I smell some comparisons coming as I have a DTA SRS in the same calibers and a gap300wm ready to give the psr a run for trigger time....

I smell some comparisons coming as I have a DTA SRS in the same calibers and a gap300wm ready to give the psr a run for trigger time....
Well now that you mentioned it, also what scope do you feel is worthy enough to sit on top of that system? Very jealous man nice rifle.

So you know how much everyone hated Hitler, right?

Well Joe... you just surpassed Hitler on the 'hate other people with rifles that are just more fun than mine' list.

Now your smoking crack with a pipe! Looking forward to hearing the report, I always enjoy your write ups...

Nice Joe!! Holy crap!
Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to see it in person......bring it to AZ......PLEASE!!!!!

That is so awesome.
I was looking at the EuroOptic site yesterday and rationalizing how logical it was to have 3 calibers with one optic, stock and trigger.
Then started kidding myself about it being economical as well.

You blew your wad too soon! Gonna be hard to ever top that one!
Amazing rifle and congrats on the opportunity to own one.

After you get done cleansing it of Frank's trace evidence you're gonna need asweet scope for it... might I suggest something that will let you see by the stars? Perhaps an NCStar?

Great rifle, I'm a little jealous.

I am lucky enough to live about a mile from Mile High Shooting. I just wish I could walk out on my next visit with one of those! I'm anxious for a range report. Congrats!

Joe, Congrats on the welcome home gift to yourself...and welcome home. And here I thought it was going to be a secret squirrel version of the M110 that was magically reliable.... ;)

Congrats, Joe. That's a wicked set-up. I'm happy for you man. For me, I'll keep shooting my lowly normal AX.