• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

Same song with Placebo. Would have loved to be at this concert. No phones no cameras just good times...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens
Nicely....Masterly recorded with top notch players overall. Whole alum great but really love this.

Capture.JPG

Listening now, very good!

Sonically on Apple Music, over HomePods, this has beautifully defined content. The Apple link shows the whole album...this is the track with the Star next it. The video (below it) lacks Apple’s definition but will suffice here as I didn’t come across anything to match it. If you have Apple Music use earphones or AirPlay through your system...Beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuneBoer
I was six years old when she sang this song. My parents gave me an AM transistor radio. When I turned it on the first song I heard on it was this one and I’ll never forget that day.

I was six years old when she sang this song. My parents gave me an AM transistor radio. When I turned it on the first song I heard on it was this one and I’ll never forget that day. So funny to here this...those songs that impacted you when you were complete nag into your own however it happened.

Yeah, my first radio was a 6 Transistor Radio (that was the determiner how good it was...the number of transistors, then later when IC’s (Integrated Circuits) came about, if it had one or more of those, too...age showing here.

Reactions: Longshot231
Yeah, my first radio was a 6 Transistor Radio (that was the determiner how good it was...the number of transistors, then later when IC’s (Integrated Circuits) came about, if it had one or more of those, too...age showing here.

I could only get the AM band on mine. Nowadays, a six year old kid can get a computer and an iPhone. I thought I was the only kid on the block with a handheld transistor radio.

later on, my dad got my bothers and I our own record player with (who knows how many) 45 RPM records. We would play our favorite records over and over again,

We didn’t get color television till I was in high school. I thought the screen was so bright as it gave me a headache.

• Haha
I could only get the AM band on mine. Nowadays, a six year old kid can get a computer and an iPhone. I thought I was the only kid on the block with a handheld transistor radio.

later on, my dad got my bothers and I our own record player with (who knows how many) 45 RPM records. We would play our favorite records over and over again,

We didn’t get color television till I was in high school. I thought the screen was so bright as it gave me a headache.

Damn ya'll old as shit...

:)

A story of a small lady duckling and her boyfriend the Poppy flower..

I think I was 8 or 9 when that video was made but man this is one of the coolest things I remember from Soviet Union times. The quality isn't the best but I haven't seen anything better online as well, at least not with the original video. Why is the intro the way it is? It is shallow and out of tune like the whole regime of the day.

I think I was 8 or 9 when that video was made but man this is one of the coolest things I remember from Soviet Union times. The quality isn't the best but I haven't seen anything better online as well, at least not with the original video. Why is the intro the way it is? It is shallow and out of tune like the whole regime of the day.

That’s different than the usual USA runnins’, but I’ll say ? anyway. ? Hope you’re doin’ ok over there, especially considering the current shake up in the government. ??

That’s different than the usual USA runnins’, but I’ll say ? anyway. ? Hope you’re doin’ ok over there, especially considering the current shake up in the government. ??
Eh, we're still on the same side here. My home being a member of NATO (one of the most contributing per capita none the less) and everything. But yeah, the shakeup is a story with long-term objectives. 2024 presidential elections IIRC.