• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

Eddie Money - damn.

I have a theory about right place, right time... this dude may be it.

I liked him better as a Cop but think he was a REMF. LOL.

He clearly made due when someone said "what you got boy?"

Good on that guy! The worst of the 70's... but somehow like Ozzy in life expectancy. (Ex-parrot now)

Who knew?! We all know these songs.... :D

So... looking for finger-picking and then slides (LOL - I know, glutton for punishment).

Came across a few folks who mentioned Josh Smith. I am not sure who this dude is, so I looked.

He is a love him or hate him dude it seems. Prolly not my cup of tea, but really good none the lesser.

That caused me to go down Bonamassa lane for a bit:

And, now stuck on Bonamassa. LOL.

"Friday."

Reckon some of you folks may dig these.

Finally, Friday.

Reactions: BLEE
When you leave home...

You can always come home.

For me, that is this guy. Dunno if this shit has been posted, but somehow, watching this old shit gives me comfort.

There will never be another like this guy IMO.

Not gonna comment on anything going around him-but Stevie was truly... one of a kind human and I miss him.

And then it was Wednesday.

This is the riskiest thread isnt it? I mean what is more guarded that the music you actually like? Its a chink in the armor letting others know what sounds good to your ear, its personal and cant be controlled. I lost a good friend over a joke once. We were talking about some albulm and i said i wouldnt buy it. He said why and joking i said only posers buy best of albulms... then i really noticed how many best of albums he had during the uncomfortable silence.... then i brought that up... i suck at personal encounters and am a crap human being is the sum of that story. Also music polarizes us and it can easily bring us closer together or drive us apart. I in a no bullshit way love all music and though i love the old goodies, that new sound thats fresh to my ears that i didnt know i liked until just now... that is a treasure, and i know its not always easy to share that intimate glimpse of yourself. Ive had a few beers and its just fun to see what yall jam. Wish more people would add that glimpse.

• Love
Reactions: Moe Ron
This is the riskiest thread isnt it? I mean what is more guarded that the music you actually like? Its a chink in the armor letting others know what sounds good to your ear, its personal and cant be controlled. I lost a good friend over a joke once. We were talking about some albulm and i said i wouldnt buy it. He said why and joking i said only posers buy best of albulms... then i really noticed how many best of albums he had during the uncomfortable silence.... then i brought that up... i suck at personal encounters and am a crap human being is the sum of that story. Also music polarizes us and it can easily bring us closer together or drive us apart. I in a no bullshit way love all music and though i love the old goodies, that new sound thats fresh to my ears that i didnt know i liked until just now... that is a treasure, and i know its not always easy to share that intimate glimpse of yourself. Ive had a few beers and its just fun to see what yall jam. Wish more people would add that glimpse.

Amen brother. I love this thread. Always open to new music. My kids and grandkids are always educating me 😂
Sometimes it takes me awhile to listen to all the posts here, but I love it.

Keep em coming 👍🍺

Reactions: Texasflyer
Two that get turned up to ear bleed levels when they come up on shuffle (and maybe repeated a few times):

Dude can pay the telecaster starting at 2:16.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I occasionally get on a Motown kick...like yesterday. Seems more relevant than it did over 50 years ago.

<iframe width="720" height="535" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So... looking for finger-picking and then slides (LOL - I know, glutton for punishment).

Came across a few folks who mentioned Josh Smith. I am not sure who this dude is, so I looked.

He is a love him or hate him dude it seems. Prolly not my cup of tea, but really good none the lesser.

That caused me to go down Bonamassa lane for a bit:

And, now stuck on Bonamassa. LOL.

"Friday."

Reckon some of you folks may dig these.

Finally, Friday.

I've seen Joe B., live, twice. Great entertainer, and one hell of a guitar player. He'll be in my town, October, but sadly I won't be able to make it this go round.