• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

Something different for ya fellows. First one is a story about an orphan who goes to forest to complain to her mother's spirit about the difficulties of life. Second one is about a Great Ox. Folk proge rock is the best I could describe it with.

For the Lynyrd Skynyrd fans...…. Rossington Collins Band and lead singer Dale Krantz Rossington.

And a few years later with Travis Tritt..…..

It's summertime. Need some watermelon.

<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw them live in the 70's..... one of the better true entertainers. You would have had to experience it in person to truly appreciate how good they were. Still have the vinyl in very good condition, they compliment my US made JBL 4311 Studio Monitors quite well. ;)

Some Arnold Layne for ya!

Yes, with the exception of The Wall, I like everything they did. Wall massively over hyped.

Had all but forgotten that song. Agree with the Wall. My favorite album was Animals. My favorite was...

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Zorrosdens

Some Arnold Layne for ya!

Yes, with the exception of The Wall, I like everything they did. Wall massively over hyped.

Never liked Floyd when Sid was the driving force. When Roger started doing most of the writing and Gilmore was added, they became a top 10 all time group for me. Flame away...:p

Who remembers Don?

<iframe width="1064" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never liked Floyd when Sid was the driving force. When Roger started doing most of the writing and Gilmore was added, they became a top 10 all time group for me. Flame away...:p
No flames coming your way.... I like their early work, but Sid Barrett was just too out there. Honestly, his best contribution was as a subject of numerous tributes, mainly in the form of what I think was their finest album... "Wish You Were Here."

And inspiring Dark Side of the Moon's best tracks, too...

The one band I never saw and wish I had. I could have seen them in Berlin... but did not go, thinking I could have another shot. Damn. That was stupid because their concert on the wall was a moment in history, not a concert.

Sirhr

P.S. I love every song folks have posted here... Downloaded a ton of them into iTunes. Except that stupid baby shark doo-doo song. What kind of asshole would post such a thing? Oh. Nevermind.

No flames coming your way.... I like their early work, but Sid Barrett was just too out there. Honestly, his best contribution was as a subject of numerous tributes, mainly in the form of what I think was their finest album... "Wish You Were Here."

The one band I never saw and wish I had. I could have seen them in Berlin... but did not go, thinking I could have another shot. Damn. That was stupid because their concert on the wall was a moment in history, not a concert.

Sirhr

P.S. I love every song folks have posted here... Downloaded a ton of them into iTunes. Except that stupid baby shark doo-doo song. What kind of asshole would post such a thing? Oh. Nevermind.

My music tastes are so eclectic I confuse people. I love how PF used the synthesizer (On the Run is fantastic) and at the same time appreciate that Queen included, "and no one played synthesizer," on their album covers. Get in my truck today and hear GFR and tomorrow it may be Jim Reeves.

My music tastes are so eclectic I confuse people. I love how PF used the synthesizer (On the Run is fantastic) and at the same time appreciate that Queen included, "and no one played synthesizer," on their album covers. Get in my truck today and hear GFR and tomorrow it may be Jim Reeves.
Same here... One moment it's Lynyrd Skynyrd... the next Fatboy Slim or the B52's or pink Floyd or Beethoven's 9th or Patsy Cline.

It's not the band or the genre.... it's the song!

On the subject of which... Song of 5PM!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Same here... One moment it's Lynyrd Skynyrd... the next Fatboy Slim or the B52's or pink Floyd or Beethoven's 9th or Patsy Cline.

It's not the band or the genre.... it's the song!

On the subject of which... Song of 5PM!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Was never a B52s fan, but always liked this video. I think it was the redhead.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sirhr

I love some stupid stuff just to mess with my 15yr. old’s head, he HATES WHEN I throw some pure dork out there, but then you have some of the truly inspirational goofy stuff that’s classic and a hoot that hits the spot. His musical horizons have been vastly expanded?.

Sirhr

I did get to see them twice; both post Sid. My 34 year old son is a huge fan of their early stuff with Sid...go figure.