• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

Heard this yesterday while reloading: Lyrics fits our world today!

God money, I'll do anything for you
God money, just tell me what you want me to
God money, nail me up against the wall
God money, don't want everything he wants it all
No, you can't take it
No, you can't take it
No, you can't take that away from me
No, you can't take it
No, you can't take it
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
I'd rather die than give you control
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
Bow down before the one you serve
You're going to get what you deserve
God money's not looking for the cure
God money's not concerned about the sick among the pure
God money, let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised
God money's not one to choose
No, you can't take it
No, you can't take it
No, you can't take it
No, you can't take it
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
Head like a hole
Black as your soul
Head like a hole
Black as your soul

Here's a throwback that probably not many of you know of.

Saw them do that live in New Paltz New York shortly after the album came out. I met Jack and Paul Kantner at a KBC show at a small venue in Charlottesville, Virginia. Probably only a dozen people there. Jack was unique amonsg bass players. Pushed the bass to places like Hendrix did the guitar.

Saw them do that live in New Paltz New York shortly after the album came out. I met Jack and Paul Kantner at a KBC show at a small venue in Charlottesville, Virginia. Probably only a dozen people there. Jack was unique amonsg bass players. Pushed the bass to places like Hendrix did the guitar.

Uhh, you have actually heard Hendrix before, haven't you ?
'Cause son, he's a bassist and I don't know a single one, including Stanley Clarke, that can play anywhere near Hendrix level.
Listen to him like a musician does....it's not what you hear on the surface that made him legend.....it's those little fills between riffs, the added soft touched undertone that you barely can hear, nuances and finishing touches.
Nobody has ever done that like Hendrix and I don't think anyone ever will.

Want to thank @Lapuapalooza for starting this thread. I have listened to music that I had never heard or thought of listening to, and been to contribute to this thread with I listen to. Great learning from each other. Just going to fade into my sound room with vinyl for the rest of the night.

Want to thank @Lapuapalooza for starting this thread. I have listened to music that I had never heard or thought of listening to, and been to contribute to this thread with I listen to. Great learning from each other. Just going to fade into my sound room with vinyl for the rest of the night.
I like your screen name. FWIW…

Reactions: Govt Mule
I want to echo this sentiment. I have added a ton of music to my playlist as a result of this thread.
Thanks Lapuapalooza

People are always complaining about the quality of modern music. Good stuff is out there but it’s hard to find. This thread is a big help finding it.

Lou had a stroke and can't play a guitar anymore, but she can still write and sing. Saw her a couple weeks ago in Mpls.