• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

have to wake you guys up...
this one is on every playlist

metallica cover of The Prince

Reactions: acudaowner

So I arrive at work, take a look around, chew Minion 1's ass for burning too much shit. Open up my chicken fingers. Open this thtead, pair my mini lifejacket speaker, begin knoshing on chicken fingers, press play on this post......
You nearly killed me, I just want you to know that. I'm sure there is still a dab of zax sauce in my bronchial tubes.

Glad I could help

So I arrive at work, take a look around, chew Minion 1's ass for burning too much shit. Open up my chicken fingers. Open this thtead, pair my mini lifejacket speaker, begin knoshing on chicken fingers, press play on this post......
You nearly killed me, I just want you to know that. I'm sure there is still a dab of zax sauce in my bronchial tubes.

<iframe width="1925" height="828" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: acudaowner